[Interviews] Fred in Jakarta

Hello everyone!

This week, let's discover what life is all about in Jakarta with Fred.

It's been seven years now since Fred, a British expat, settled in Jakarta. He loved the country's environment and lifestyle, and even met his soul mate there. Meet Fred.

To read his Interview, please click on the following link:

http://www.expat-blog.com/en/interview/303_fred-in-jakarta.html

Feel free to post your comments on his Interview page and to share it with your friends on social networks.

Have a nice reading!  ;)

i am jemmy sutanto, MD  an Indonesian internist (internal Medicine)/ i am full licensed physician, i   have been trained abroad.  fluent in English, mandarin, japanese, Filipino Tagalog, those who are looking for english speaking doctor may contact me    Jemmy Sutanto, MD    Cp: 081212777570  PIN BB 28BC9A03  email : [email protected]  i also provide vitamin C injection, my  clinic address  is on jalan Taman palem lestari blok C 11 no. 29  cengkareng west jakarta  near Bank Mandiri, sekolah kasih karunia  thank you very much

jemmy sutanto wrote:

i am jemmy sutanto, MD  an Indonesian internist (internal Medicine)/ i am full licensed physician,

After people read my interview, forum members may well need psychiatric care - can you assist poor souls with post traumatic reading disorder?

"After people read my interview, forum members may well need psychiatric care."

MOST entertaining Fred...that's for sure!   ;)

Cheers!

Ubudian wrote:

"After people read my interview, forum members may well need psychiatric care."

MOST entertaining Fred...that's for sure!   ;)

Cheers!

I agree about that.  :top:

My life will never be the same after I red your interview.

Primadonna wrote:

My life will never be the same after I red your interview.

“It's the action, not the fruit of the action, that's important", said Mahatma Gandhi.

Personally, I think he was a twit. A laugh is a laugh and a smile is a smile, regardless of how it gets onto someone's face.
oh, except is it's because they just murdered their nagging wife with an iron bar - that wouldn't be very nice.

could be understandable, but not nice :D

I read this again after two years of it roaming in the void of the internet, realising the toilet information remains valid, but (and there's always a big but) house prices have shot up in that time.

When my daughter has finished primary school, we're looking to a possible move back into Java, maybe Purwokerto.