Cycle.Laugh.Connect.Cycle.

Hi friends,
how about going out cycling on weekends? Explore a newer delhi, share delicious meals & thoughts and connect like humans.

anybody game?

nice bro i m in...

Just be safe on the Road as I still feel Delhi has got crazy drivers on the road !!

Sounds good. Let us know where though? Think it will be good if we can get out of town and go off road, like mountains and stuff.

Mountains? Near delhi? :-) ok to get on to winding undulating mountainous road, there's only one area available>> that is the winding Gurgaon-Faridabad road.

Its good for eyes & cycling.

Also you can reach that road almost in the middle from south Delhi if you take the roaf to Dera Gaon from Chattarpur near Kutub Minar.

& from Dera Gaon take the old mining road to Mangar village & you hit the Gurgaon-Faridabad faridabad road.

If take left or right as your mood pleases. The left turn will take you towards Surajkund- a nice road but with heavy traffic hitting you soon as you touch Faridabad surajkund section (again a rare mountainous road near delhi that is nice though )

If you take a slight right turn from the point you hit Gurgaon-Faridabad road then you have a small village road beginning on the left wich will take you down to Mangar village - a very good road for eyes & just cycling without paddling as its a steep descent (you will be walking on the way back up with your cycle in your hands instead of cycling back up) ;-)

Cross the village & reach the small lake & have your picnic on the Dam there.

Good luck !

Stay in touch, maybe would join you & get some other loose nuts along with me ;-)

(I know this area like the back of my hand)
:):)

Hello Martians,
Came back to EB after months. Hope everyone is doing good.
Any plans to explore Delhi streets on bicycles? The weather is getting better though we might die for the pollution.

But who cares. We cyclists have spare organs.

Anybody listening?

Hello.
I would like to go with pleasure, but i don`t have a cycle with me. Could you tell me if i can take it on rent in Delhi?

Tatyana

Hey. Dont ya worry abt a bike my dear. Im a generous man. U can ride one of mine. Else u can rent bikes. I can gv u their contacts.

Lets connect n decide upon a day to start. This wknd im off in dubai. Hw abt nxt wknd pals? We can all connect n form a group.

Great. Thank you very much. So i am ready. My long-held dream has come true.   :) .