Can I use all this certification to get a job?

I am a fresh graduate Geologist,coming to Abu dhabi to work, I was told I will be giving 2months Visa, during the period of staying I will be in training on drilling well completion and Nebosh....though I have Bsc in Geology and a diploma in mineral resources ,i have a certificate course Occupational health and safety which are listed below:
1.oil spill clean up
2.well site preparation and drilling safety
3.offshore oil and gas safety 1
4.offshore oil and gas safety 2
5.hazard communication for the employee
6.confined space entry
7.supervision and leadership
8.oil and gas hazard awareness
9.ergonomic (introduction)
10.ergonomic programe management and
Also Institute of safety professional of nigeria are listed below as well..
1.HSE-health and safety competence level 3
2 health,safety and environmental level 2
3.survival swimming
I am all certified...
Can I use all this certification to get a job...pls I need advice before coming to UAE...hope to hear from someone soon...

Benjamin

Hi Benjamin,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Abu Dhabi forum in order to make your question more visible to the eyes of other members.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Priscilla

I am very grateful...I will be in dubai next month. Can you inbox me your phone number so that we can talk better...

@ kennybenj > Please note that i am a member of the Expat.com team and i am not in Dubai.

Thanks

Priscilla

Did you have any ideal on how I can get oil and gas job in Abu dhabi? Thanks so much for your concern priscilla...hope to hear from you soon.

Benjamin ;)

can you send me a sample of nice resume and do i get my feet on oil and gas in abu dhabi