Job - finance/sales/scm/admin

Dear All,

I am looking for job in field of finance, sales, scm and admin. I have more then 10 plus years experience. I have been in Hungary since 2006 and can speak and understand Hungarian very well. I was working as group CFO for garment company for 8 years, unfortunately company has close down. My qualification is MBA - Finance from Miskolc University and M.Com from Mumbai University - Auditing / Financial Mgmt. I am 35 and I am staying with my wife. My permanent resident-ship status is till September 2015 ( extendable). Recently I have applied for citizenship, that also will be completed in 6 months time.

If interested please contact me kns81[at]yahoo.com

Thanking you

Hi,

Where are you locayed at in Hungary? Have you considered linkedin? Most larger companies in Hun advertise via linkedin...

Kind regards,

Bernadett

ya, i  am eveywhere but it is difficult :(

Where do you live?

@ kunash81 > It would be great if you can give us more information please, are you looking for a job in England or in Hungary itself?

Thanks

Priscilla

good day to you all. I am Raymond from Ghana I am 21years. I am now in qatar. I need a job to do in England. I will if I get a friend who can hook me up. and will be happy if I gird Any work that I can do and stay in England. I am a football goalkeeper as well. please any work or friends I will love to meet. my mail ( annormanuraymond@ gmail.com ). any work o will love to do and get a little earn for myself.please I need a work in England. if I will get an invite to access a visa I will deal with my own transportation . thank u all