Family reunification visa

Wow thats fast.

Its in the norwegian embasy website. Theres a link there and youll be able to see whats needed (exit clearance i think)

my result of my fiancee visa before its taken 2 and half months bec.i got some lacking papers when  my first time to applied.

Hi. Did u present any docs at the airport on the date of your departure? Like exit clearance documents, etc.?

Hei

I have some queries since i know you are well informed and experienced, my fianceè and i started the relation in 2012 and in 2013 jan we applied for fiancee permit from my country(Tanzania) we have a lawyer who is representing us in the whole processs, the documents were sent to
Norway on march and my fiancèe received confirmation dtd 26 march, therefore this month 26 is the nineth month! Today on 3rd i have received  email from them that my permit is still waiting to be processed and i will be notified of the updates monthly, before this my lawyer had talked with them last friday that they need to make it fast they had a talk of like one and half hour, and they said they will look on it and thats when i received this email today,
So am quite confused does this email means they wil take more than the actual nine months???and what is the possible result time aftrt they start sending this monthly updates??
I really need your information on that because its quite stressing us alot!!