Internet and cable TV

Hi!

Can anyone give me some websites or plans for internet providers in Vientiane?  I am also looking for information about cable TV, and if it is possible to watch the Premier League football?  Any info about internet or cable TV would be really helpful.

most top end hotels have several channels on football/soccer, don't travel all the way there to just watc epl :)

Cheers - but I would like to have it at home - I guess they have the channels available through satellite or cable?

To get the internet - I went through Lao Telecom, getting a land-line phone and the net.

I opted for the cheapest access which is about 150,000 per month. So far it has always been fairly fast for me. I don't download movies so I don't use that many mega bits per month.

My TV comes via my landlord - the Aussie network has changed and I can no longer get it ?

Thanks!  Do you get the Premier League football on your cable TV?

We have satellite TV at home.Heaps of channels. A Google search will find what you want.

Also Google 'internet service providers Vientiane' and you can research them.  As the family have smart phones we do not have dedicated internet into the house. When I am home I use a prepaid dongle from Unitel which plugs into my laptop. Just recharge when it gets low. I can Skype chat with it okay, check emails etc. Gets a bit slower during the day.

Sounds good!  Thanks so much for your help - this seems like a good place to ask questions.