Looking for native speaker! [Job opportunities]

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for native speaker of English, French and Japanese for our new language institute (ELI). We were originally a Korean Language school and have added Spanish and Chinese into our system. Now we are moving to Taipei main station, then will add new language course. So if you are a native speaker of the mentioned languages and you have teaching language experience, please contact me.

There is another job opportunity which I'm posting for a friend. If you are a native speaker of Finnish, Euro Portuguese, Greek, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and you feel interested in the job, please contact me as well.
TTS Projects need your reading voice.
Duration: 2 hours or 1~2 months (about 2 hours x 20 times)
Payment: Hourly rate of NTD 500 (negotiable)
Language: Finnish, Euro Portuguese, Greek, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish

thank you.

Hi there,
My name is Evan Major, and I have an AA degree in Chinese and a bachelors in French.  I am currently a student at Taida in the intermediate Chinese program.  I am from the US, so no need to explain the native English.  If you are still looking for teachers, please don't hesitate to contact me.  My cell is 0974090962 and my email is [email protected].
Thanks!

Sure, I left you a text message with my mob number. please call me when you have time.

just in case, my number is 0920876320, email [email protected]
(others who feel interested in my post, please also feel free to contact me!!)