Moving out from mexico

Hi everyone i am planning tomove to NZ next year and apply for the work and holiday visa, my biggest concern is whats more convenient for me, aply from mexico or wait until i getthere as we mexicans dont need a turist visa, i will aprecizte all the help thanks very much

Are you sure that you can apply for the work/holiday visa from within New Zealand??? In many countries you can only apply for such visas from outside the country, through the Consulate. In others, while you can apply for the visa within the country, you must return to your country of origin in order to collect the visa, because it must be put in your passport by the Consulate and you must attend personally to collect the visa.

Better check it out with the NZ Consulate in Mexico, before you do anything else.

Cheers,
James         Expat-blog Experts Team

I agree with the information James has given you.

Yes you will get a 90 day tourist visa on arrival in NZ but for any other type of visa you will definitely need to contact the nearest NZ embassy or consulate to you. 

You cannot work on a tourist visa.

Thanks very much for the hands up,i have read that i do can as mexican apply for the visa there, in the imigration website. But anyways as you advice me, i will get in touch with the embassy or so in order to make sure i wont have issues.

Hello can i ask a question regarding on my visa? Will this is what happen of my application for New Zealand.. My husband is a residence in New Zealand.. And i applyed for a visit visa under partnership, my visa officer send me an email stated that my husband and i doesnt meet the requirements of being living together since we just got married last May 2014 and he just have a month staying here in philippines.. Since they are convince that our relationship with my husband is stable and genuine they offered me another type of visa with is visit visa under general category so they send me an visa agreement form that if ever i will accept there offer i need to sign it.. And i accepted there office! My question is if they offered you another option is that mean that there is no posibility already that they would decline my application?