Soon to be in Tehran - Looking for internship (Trade and marketing)

Hi All
I will soon be around Tehran and I'm looking for a good start. I will be visiting Tehran at first in the end of December/Start January, where I would be able to do some interviews

I'm planning on moving there at the Persian new year in March, but would like to have the things settled before then

I'm studying International trading and marketing, and would like to find an internship within the field

Beside from looking for internship, it would be nice to know someone in Tehran as well '

I have experience with working in Vietnam as Marketing Manager, and making friends abroad.

If anything i should know, feel free to contact me, and if anyone knows any forums to look for internships, or have any tips etc, please let me know as well

Sincerely
Simona

Hi simona
Wlc to iran !
This is salim from iran,tabriz. I study english and i'm marketing manager.
It will make me happy to talk to you.cooperate and maybe meet u in iran.
looking for hear from you.

Regards,
SALIM  :proud

Dear Simona,
Nice to hear you will be in Iran. I'm working in a telecom company in Tehran and arranging an international marketing and sales team. Please kindly let me know more about your past careers and internship you are looking for. Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Jafar Lotfi
[email protected]

[Moderated: Avoid copy/paste.]

Dear Simona

Wellcome iran..contact me when u are here...more than 25 years experience in management and imports of products to iran.
Also export to china and vietnam..haiphong port..still every month 10 container products exported to haiphong.

will be glad to assist you

best wishes

kamran

Nice to meget you. This sounds lije a good oppotunity since i speak vietnamese and has good connections within logistic in vietnam as well. Let me know if we can arrange a meeting in january?

Sincerely simona

(Moderated: no free ads please + register in the business directory)

Hi Simona,
Glad to see you are coming to our country with a lot of plans. I am a DBA student and a freelancer at the same time working on some ecommerce projects. Please contact me when you are in Iran to discuss things and to show you around...
Regards
Sina

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Simona,
It's really nice to meet you in Tehran, as you know Tehran is a big city and you need someone to show you all areas ( specially business district).
Hope to see you soon
Your friend
Yousef

Hello everyone,

Just to point out that this is an old thread. The initiator (simona) has not connected since a year. So, better you participate on more recent threads of the forum.

Thanks,
Bhavna