Work visa for luanda

hello friends. 3 months back I had got one job offer from one of top oil gas company.  company told me that it takes 45 days to get one working visa. after that I have submitted all my original document to company for work visa.  but until now I have not got my visa. whenever I contact to Hr they reply that it take more time since the ministry of petroleum yet to approve the visa. now I have really lost my patient. I really don't know what's cooking behind. 

so is there anybody in this forum face this type problem related to work Visa?

regards
rahul india

Everybody on this country is frustrated with same problem, but I guess you will be paid for it and later on you will enjoy it.

Hi rahul india,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi there - getting work visas for Angola is extremely frustrating - we are facing the exact same issues.

Bro I have also apply for work visa and I doesn't get it till now from one month

rahul, one or two months it's a paradise!-)
I have been waited for work permit for 9 (!) months and more than 6 months for permanent work visa...There is no answer from people who are dealing with that. Everyone who is going to SME/MINPET come back as f@@ked up....-) with queues, buracracy and other bloody staff over there. So keep calm and wait, it's only thing you can do now.