Looking for English teacher in Bordeaux

Hello,

I'd like to improve my American language. I'd like to find a "teacher" in Bordeaux.

Xavier

Hi Xavier and welcome to the forum!

Maybe you could try posting an advert in the classes section of Bordeaux classifieds as well.
It might help.

Regards
Armand

Have a look at leboncoin for Bordeaux.

Hello Xavier,

I am an American, living in Bordeaux since January and in France since July 2012. I teach English conversation classes in the city, at your home or mine, or in public places, as you wish.

[Moderated: Pls use your private msg system]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Steven

Hello Steven,
Perfect. You can call me when you want.

Xavier

Hello Steven,

I saw your reply to Xavier and decided to introduce myself to you.  I am an American teaching Oral English in China.  I would like very much to work in Europe and attempted to find a teaching position a couple of years ago.  I lived in Le Mans for a short time, but was unable to find a successful means of working as a teacher, or anything else.  It seemed to me that it is extremely difficult, if not impossible to find a job in France or Germany if you are not a citizen of an EU country.

If you don't mind, I was wondering if you would share how you were able to live and work in France and perhaps offer some suggestions to me concerning how I might be able to a means of living and working in Europe.

At any rate, I would like to hear your story; of how you found yourself in France.  I would be interested to know what made you decide to move to France and how you are finding life there.  I have greatly enjoyed my visits to Europe and would like to find a way to stay there indefinitely.

I am glad for the opportunity to experience China, but it not where my interest and heart lies.  I will appreciate any good word, or even not so good word, that you can offer me. If you would prefer to contact me by email, my email address is [email protected].

I hope you will reply to my query, but whether or not you are able to or willing to respond, I congratulate you on your accomplishment and wish you all the best in your teaching and your life in France.

Sincerely,
Eric Readling

Leveque wrote:

Hello Xavier,

I am an American, living in Bordeaux since January and in France since July 2012. I teach English conversation classes in the city, at your home or mine, or in public places, as you wish.

[Moderated: Pls use your private msg system]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Steven

Hello Steven,

I'm looking for an English teacher for private lessons in Bordeaux, may be you're living always in the city and interested for more pupils...
Read you soon,

Miren

Hello Miren,

I am still living in Bordeaux, and i have an opportunity that might interest you. In January 2015, i will be starting a "cours particulier" with one student, for 35 hours in total.  As the course is based on improving conversational skills, this student is interested in having another student join us, to make the course more dynamic. If you are interested, you can contact me on the site.

Bien Cordialement,
Steven

Hi everybody,

I will advise those looking for an english teacher or those willing to offer courses in english language to post their respective ads in the Language classes in Bordeaux section please.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

hello
please im very much interested in your
job offer and would be pleased to help you with English.
Im a very good native Speaker English
im Stephen

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : personal details removed for your own security

@ Assibeys > This topic is quite an old one.

If you are looking for a teaching, i will advise you to post in the Teaching jobs in Bordeaux section, it is more appropriate.
If you wish to give some classes and looking for students, please post in the Language classes in Bordeaux section.

Thanks

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed