Want to know about Murray city (Living and job )

Someone please help me by giving me information about Murray city (New South Wales). If anybody wants to move from Bangladesh to Murray city to settle there then is there any scope to do so? Moreover please let me know which city is suitable to settle other than Sydney within New South Wales state for a new migrant? Thank you in advance.

Sydney is better than small cities in case of job vacancies but this is very expensive ... The cost of living is too high here. but if you live about 35 to 40 km from sydney CBD (Business Centre), you might get some cheap options .

Other cities in NSW could be Nowra or Bathurst ... Blue Mountains

Thanks a lot for your information. Can you please clear me whether those cities are (which u mentioned) better than Murray or not to settle?

OzMashup.com.au wrote:

Sydney is better than small cities in case of job vacancies but this is very expensive ... The cost of living is too high here. but if you live about 35 to 40 km from sydney CBD (Business Centre), you might get some cheap options .

Other cities in NSW could be Nowra or Bathurst ... Blue Mountains

That is valuable information. I have gotten a nomination from NSW and i really have no idea on the state and the life style there. I am an electrical engineer with 11 years of experience. Could you please give more information about the state , housing cost (roughly), job market status (especially for electrical engineers), ...etc.

I will really appreciate your reply.
Thanks.

Job market ? Look at seek.com