I want to send private msg

i want to send private msg anyone can help me?

No, but you can help yourself. If you want to activate your private message privileges then all you have to do is PARTICIPATE in the forums.

That means post topics, reply to topics that are already posted, introduce yourself on a forum (that's always a nice touch). Your postings must be substantial contributions, not just things like "Hi how are you?" or "I'm new here" or just a smiley. They should be something that really contributes.

Once you've done that your privileges will be activated, and guess what? The more you participate in the forums the larger your mailbox capacity will become too.

It's just that easy!

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Right. You have to follow his advise. Even I am new here and was trying to send the private message, but they were not going.

Yeah..that's differently true..you should be active on the forum..despite how much i see this is a really stupid restrictions. .but there are no other way now.

Not stupid by any means but prevents or helps to prevent spammers.

Who would you as a new person want to start to send personal messages to???? You don't know anyone here??  So what is so important to send to who???

Participate, meet new people, contribute ideas and thoughts and the "stupid" restrictions will be gone

Bob K

Gharibovich wrote:

Yeah..that's differently true..you should be active on the forum..despite how much i see this is a really stupid restrictions. .but there are no other way now.

WOW - You must have an IQ like an international telephone number.

With a massive 4 posts, and absolutely no experience of the forum, you've managed to work out how stupid the admin and all the members who support their position on PMs are.

A man who manages one post to complain, and other to misquote John Horne is clearly a genius so the forum rules must be changed to suit him, and the stupid people who put the rules in place should be sacked.
All the forum member who support this stupid rule must be banned without delay, opening up the forum for arrogant fools, spammers, dating posts and prostitutes, but mostly by PM.

That's why the PM system is closed to new people who make no attempt to post informative posts in a mutual help forum, but I'm sure you disagree with that because you already know we're stupid.

mas-fred.  You are in rare form tonight and soooooo correct in your thoughts.

But what do I know as I am also one of those stupid people

Bob K

Can we be stupid friends  :whistle:

Hi
i just become friend with some one here and we send some private messages like an argument and then its not active now.i forgot to take some net address and now the site doesnt allow to
this method is not good

siclo,

Obviously the member has blocked any further messages from you. If your message was abusive in any way and it has been reported this can also result in your account here being cancelled. You must treat other members here with respect and follow all of our rules. Please read the TURKEY FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT and Expat-blog Terms & Conditions of Use.

They contain the rules that you are expected to follow while using our forums, failure to do so may result in cancellation of your account.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Our esteemed Mr Woody is absolutely correct (As always).
Abusive or unwelcome messages can be blocked, your PM system can go with it and, if you're really bad, your account can be banned.

Ask yourself this - what advantage is there in this argument?

You can do this.

i want to be able to use msg also :)

maybe now ? :)

dcrash wrote:

i want to be able to use msg also :)

Why?

With two posts who are you going to send messages to????

After a certain number of meaningful posts you will be able to do so.

Bob K

please since I was using this site I have never seen any employment in any country why?
is there any recruiting official in this site or contract offers? thanks
if you have one email address oyekolalaide[@] gmail .com THANKS

You won't see them because that's not the primary function of Expat-blog. Expat-blog is simply a platform for expats and would-be expats all over the world to share their experiences, advice and information with other expats about life and living in other parts of the world.

We do have a JOBS section which you can access by clicking on that tab in the green banner at the top of your local forum page. You can see jobs listed there and you can also place a free ad there looking for work, but we're NOT a job search site.

Also, we strongly recommend that you DO NOT post your private / identifying information, such as e-mail address, telephone number, Whatsapp or other account usernames on our open forums for reasons of your personal security. Those are things you should only exchange with others in the private message system.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Meet other expats and join the events

OR