Looking Filipino people here in Budapest

Hi there i'm looking Filipino friends here in Budapest hope somebody filipino lived here.

Please message me thanks....   *ˆ__ˆ*

Hello Rhika,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Could you please give us a little introduction about you?

Thank you,
Christine

Hey I am thinking of moving to Budapest next year with my Filipino Canadian girlfriend. We would love to keep in touch for when we do move!

Hi kumusta?

I'm from Holland and half Asian myself. I know the Philippine cultere very well.

We could meet since i live here 2 years now.

cheers
Herman

Kabayan Welcome :D

hi kumusta?

Ako Herman from Holland. and i live in Budapest..marunong tagalog ..conti lang..

Gustomo chat?

Cheers
Herman

Hi,
I am also looking for Filipina friends here in Budapest... Kind of boring, been living here more than a year but till now never seen any Filipino walking on the road except when I visited our embassy. It would be nice to meet some...  :cheers:

It's because we're only few here in BP. Anyways, maybe next week we have outing with friends, you can join us if you have time :)

That would be nice, pleAse tell me when and the place so that I can check my sched.  :cheers:

I know Merlove if from the Philippines but she lives in Tatabánya. It seems there is a growing community in Hungary which is a good thing.  :par:

Yeah, She's not far from the city where I live right now.

hy filpino how are u where u live in budapest please contact me i am living long time in Hungary and europe.

Have you found friends Kabayan?

hello! we are a married couple with a 1 yr old daughter and we have recently moved here in budapest. naghahanap din ng pinoy. so far, wala pa kaming nakikita. konti lang tayo?

Tej wrote:

naghahanap din ng pinoy. so far, wala pa kaming nakikita. konti lang tayo?

Can you please write in english on this english speaking forum? It will help everybody to understand.

Thanks

Priscilla

Hello, Have you found any "kababayans" here? Please invite me FB od dont forget to drop me a message so I'd remember.

hi im also a filipino i would like to make friends too,,,, please feel free to send me a message :) Merry Christmas and happy new year to all :)

fellow pinoys, this is just my opinion, but i think the fastest way of finding other Filipinos in Budapest or Hungary, is joining these Facebook groups: facebook.com/groups/philembassybudapest
facebook.com/groups/budapest.pinoy

Hello! Is there anyone here who knows how to process schengen visa for hungary for employment purpose? I already talked to the consulate of hungary in manila but they told me the processing will be in jakarta, indonesia b'coz the embassy of hungary is there. But i do not know what are the requirements and how to process.
Thank you in advance mga kababayan.

u can go to another EU embassy. austria for example. they will honor your application. i hope this helps!

[moderated: please post in Jobs in Budapest]

Hello RV! Could you please send more details about it to my FB facebook.com/jeff.cruz.773
Thanks!!!

Jeff

FB message sent.

hi im wilmarie and its my first time to live here in hungary i dont have friends yet, i mean i didnt meet a filipino here for now, i hope you will be my friend

hi po ako pala c wilmarie if ok lng sa inyo na pakipag kaibigan sa akin paki add po ako sa fb nyo wilmarie comendador kato,,, yan po fb ko.. tnx po

hi po ako pala c wilmarie if ok lng sa inyo na pakipag kaibigan sa akin paki add po ako sa fb nyo wilmarie comendador kato,,, yan po fb ko.. tnx po

mayekx wrote:

ENGLISH please...........

Hi kcmendoza2002 - can you please keep it in english  :happy:

Hello Jerry

As you are participating on the anglophone version of the site, it is requested to write Only in English please.

Thank you

Kenjee

Hi Wilmarie! I sent you a friend request on facebook.

Hello Jerry,

Ok we can meet along with other Filipinos here. Just let us know when exactly.

Hello Guys, if you'd like to meet more Filipinos here in Budapest, you can join with the Philippine Embassy meeting on March 29. Thanks and see you there :)

i would love to attend the Filipino gotherings in Phil Embassy im currently in Israel for Work purpose and will able to come back in Budapest by April 2015 see you kabayan next meeting

Hi just joined the fb link I saw, hope to meet Filipino friends for my short stay here. Hope admin of the group will approve so can start to dialogue and have conversations. Thanks!

additionally to the two facebook groups i mentioned, you can also find other filipinos in hungary linked to this account of the philippine embassy:
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009490596529

Hi! I just want to ask u if its safe to travel alone in budapest? Thank you!

Hello,

This is one of the safest place on earth. :)

Any tips for a first timer... Regards to transpo and pubs?

Hi,
transpo here is very good in terms of going from point a to b. pubs...it is wild and crazy and fun! :)
by the way, it is relatively cheap compared to other eu contries.

Hello everyone.. kumusta...I'm Kharry from Philippines.. I'm looking for Filipino friends here in Budapest..I just moved here last July.. I hope I can meet new friends here...it's so difficult to spot a Filipino here,  it seemed only very few of us living in Budapest..  :):cheers: