Hockey inside the Oasis Compound

Hi! Is there anyone here playing weekend hockey inside the Oasis Compound?

Hello, I was wondering if you can give me some information on the ice rink. Is it open to non residents? What days and hours is it open? What is the cost? Thanks :)

hi
i am hany , physics teacher , i live lonely in jeddah , and i want communicate with you please

Hello there! Greetings from Riyadh!

First, the Oasis Ice Haus is open to everyone even to non residents. Operation time is from 8am to 10pm. Charges for outsiders are SR100 for adults & SR30 for kids. There is a membership of SR700 (as far as I can remember for hockey players) for a year. Hockey games are on Monday evening & Friday morning. I think skates rental is free but i'm not sure since we bring our own hockey skates.

Are you playing hockey, figure or just wanna skate for recreation? Let me know so I can inform my friend, the rink manager to assist you further.

Have a nice day!

Is this for the ice rink in Oasis compound, in Khobar? I was told today that it is not open to non residents. I just want to skate for the fun of it. Also as a form of physio for my knee. I have my own skates. Do they sharpen them there too? I hope you are right and I can skate here. Thanks for your reply

Ok this may be a silly question, but do women have to wear an abaya when they ice skate??? Please say no!

I

how we can reach to management or organizers,,, kingly provide details or contact number of compound ,,,

Lool  :par:

Fofaz wrote:

Ok this may be a silly question, but do women have to wear an abaya when they ice skate??? Please say no!

I

No ... loool . i love this question

After this post i called the compound and they said non residents are not allowed. then i start searching contacts inside the compound and found one relative living there last weekend i was there in his home an di played bowling as well ...but it is damn sure that non resident even cant go inside the compound with out any referance from management and residents.