Hello again people

Hey peaple,
Iam still boaring so what if we make an event like makeing a meeting point to meet and everyone speaks about how is life going with us,or going to new place, or makeing a nice party.
What do u think???

Hello heba7400

You wish to organize an Expat.com Meet Up?

That's a great idea ;)

I invite you to create a new thread with title '' Expat.com Meet Up in Cairo'' mention the place and the date in the title as well.

We shall invite as much expatriates around to make this meet up a success. :)

Have a Nice weekend

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

i am in

very good idea! i'am in:)

Good idea.

Its a good idea. But it will be like 100 Egyptians and few foreigners.

You can make event at el harafesh coffee shop at the first of fiasal there is band music there singing every day at 9 p.m it is amazing coffee shop with good prices

Hey! I'm interested!

Good Idea :D

okaay let's just do it like this !

hi there.
yes of course,it is an excellent idea....jst fix d date and time as wl as place,all the intrested members wl proceed...

Ok then , we are one in one world egyptians,foriegners,....anybody knows a place and lets make the date and time also.
Any other ideas please tell us

it is ok with me any place but fisal is so far
let's make it in heliopolis or new cairo

Lets make it in cairo, zamalek,or downtown .what do you think?????  :D
I know very nice place in zamalek calls seller after that we can take a boat in the nile.

Zamalek will be hard for me
i would need full details about the place

good for me!

i know very good place in zamalek and downtown ! and i prefer this places :)

ok
as most of people like it so lets arrange

It looks from all of your posts guys agree in zamalek,  so what about friday 6 o'clock infront of hiltton zamalek ,  :D i want u ladies and men looks cooooool and i am thinking  when we meet to make a cool name for our new group. What do u think??????

lol, sounds good to me!
which hilton in zamalek? isnt there 2?
The ramses hilton and the other one thats in a less busy area?

Less busy erea

ok cool!

i'm in guys which Friday this coming one or
can u guys make a definite date ,time,place plz ;)

Hey, my friends i need your num in my inbox to make a whats app group and arrange the event also  to know who will join us

Hey all, i made the group in whats app to arrange the meeting aswell it will be infront of hilton zamalek and we are going to a coffe  and beer bar  after that we can choose boat in the nile or cinema or cairo jazz club or if any body have ideas please share it with us
Again, if anybody will join put your num in my inbox
Byeeee

Hey , did you meet already? if yes please let me know when will be next time, if not please let me in :)

im interested in that , doesn't seem there will be any expats in for it , but anyway i'm always interested in making new friends , regardless where they are from.

heba : i can't really send you a message , guess im still band , could you add me to the group ? the no is  zero one two two one five one triple six then tree

cheers

I wanna join please friends  :)

How's last meeting ? did you make it happen ? last friday or what did you do ?

Hi heba, I think its great idea, I would like to join this is my contact no. 0111 277 11 48
Wael

smart7111 wrote:

Hi heba, I think its great idea, I would like to join this is my contact no. 0111 277 11 48
Wael

For security reasons please do not post personal contact details like phone numbers or email addresses on an open forum. Thank you

what about booze ??

sounds interesting

i wish to join you guys

I AM IN CONGO.

Hey , did you meet already? if yes please let me know when will be next time, if not please let me in :)

Hello All

I see that many of you are interested in that Expat.com Meet up !

Somebody must take the lead for that to happen!!!!

Create a new thread entitled ''Expat.com Meet Up'' Suggest a place and a date... and we shall help you do the rest :D

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

i would like to join if you do not mind

i think we can make a great party at after 8 club downtown what do you think ??

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Digging up old thread
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct