SEEKING FRIENDS HERE IN THE FORUM

hello there! I am new here and I am seeking for new friends here in the forum. Anyone Filos here?

I am Claire Cojaungco, from the philippines but living here in sydney. Type in your name and location,too mate!

Anyone hre? Is this a fiipino community forum? Nasan na ang mga pinoy?

Welcome on Expat-blog Claire! :)

I have moved the discussion on the Sydney forum.

The Filipino expatriates in Sydney might help.

All the best,
Christine

Hi Clair , :)

how are you? how long have you lived in Sydney?

hi i'm new too i need to ve friends here to know what's going on

hello claire Im new too I live in morocco I wish you the best and I am willing to be friend

hello highenss ,

if u like we can contact cos i am also new on this site so u have asked for name and location my name is Jovan Urovski and my location is Macedonia in Europe ,and if u want we can chat on facebook my profile is jovan urovski

regards cuttie ,

jovan Urovski

hello all!

im looking for all around the world friends too!
nice to find this forum :-)

cheers!
bubbles

Hi droll! Could you please post in the Sydney classifieds > personals.

Thank you.
Christine

Hi Claire

My name is Varun, I'fe been living in Sydney for 23 years and living at home with parents. I live out West in Seven Hills which is an hour away from the city, I've got quite few friends from the Phlilippnes I used to work with and I met socially. They are the nicest people I've met.

Varun

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please share personal contact infos only in private.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Sydneylover4ever wrote:

Hi Claire

My name is Varun, I'fe been living in Sydney for 23 years and living at home with parents. I live out West in Seven Hills which is an hour away from the city, I've got quite few friends from the Phlilippnes I used to work with and I met socially. They are the nicest people I've met.

Varun

Braun, Clair posted in 2009 (5 years ago), even the last post from Christine is from 2010.

Perhaps it would be a good idea if you open a new thread, introducing yourself and tell us more.... :top:

Kamusta claire, i lived in epping. I keep on searching p rin in any pinoy here sydney. Hope this would be. *** please feel free to contact me anytime... Thanks and nice meeting to you...

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please share personal contact infos only in private.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct