Please

Hello
I am a Beninese and I think come to Malaysia for a 3 week visit.  Do I need a visa before coming?
I would like some advice.  How to live there.  How to get by? What you should do to succeed his life.

From searching the web, including the Malaysian immigration website (www.imi.gov.my), It looks like you dont need a visa for a stay of less than 30 days but need a yellow fever certificate.

Ok. Arriving there down, how can I extend my stay? I am holder of a professional licence in management of human resources. I want to live in Malaysia.  How can I pass my life? I don't know anyone in Malaysia.

You will have to get a job offer and the company who employs you will then apply for an employment pass.

I would like to keep in touch with you. As soon as I am in Malaysia I will call you to follow your advice. I think come next week.  I will make a hotel reservation in Selangor. Once there I also deepen my English for three months.

If you want to study English enrol in a course and get a student visa.  You have to apply for a course, get accepted, pay the course fee, have sufficient funds to support you, and then a student visa is granted.

You can only apply for a student visa while you are still in your home country. Do not arrive in Malaysia without a student visa or a job offer.

There is overt racism against people from the African continent in Malaysia.

Arriving there down, I find a little job, to be able to meet my need. As I come without a visa. as soon as I am there, I will solve the problem of stay.
I know that there is the problem of racism.  I know it will be hard for me.  But it is a challenge for me.  Anything goes here in my country.

To get an employment visa you will need to have a University Degree and a job offer that pays a minimum of RM5k per month. That is the rule for foreigners who are not Foreign Workers (who can only come from certain countries in the region).  So I think your plan of getting a "little" job may be very hard to achieve.

Jobs in the HR field in companies are very difficult to get for foreigners, as it is a very popular job for Malaysians to take up. There are some recruitment agency jobs, but they only pay commission, so would not offer a employment pass. Sometime foreigners get moved by their companies into positions in Malaysia, but that is about the only way to get into HR here.

There are only a few job areas in which it is possible to get work in Malaysia. The main one is IT.

I don't necessarily want to find a job in human resource.  If I find any job, I am ready to work. In what areas there a lot of job?
I will refuse nothing.  The beginning is difficult.  I need to just work and pay for rent and food.  I have a boy of 1 year and a half.  Him and his MOM will stay in Benin.  As soon as my situation will improve in Malaysia, they will join me. I have a dream for min son, he plays tennis.  I am ready to sacrifice everything for this. What are the jobs that are common? Even if it is a job level VAT, I'm ready.

If you ever want to bring your wife and son, you will need to have an employment pass and a job that pays RM5k per month. You will have to pay for your child to attend private school, as foreign children cannot attend Malaysian Government Schools. There is no history of tennis expertise in Malaysia, only badminton and squash.

OK. I understand.  But at the beginning I just can't find a job that pays RM5K. But tell me: in what areas we can find many jobs?
Even if they are small jobs, I'm ready.

What are the most accessible jobs for a foreigner?

IT

Ok

It is paying about how much per month?