I would like to work in Pakistan

Hi, I would like to work in Pakistan with you or people you may know. If you and them accept, send me an invitation.
I'm from Belgium and I intend to go to Pakistan as soon as possible.

I plan to go to Islamabad or Lahore, I'm open to see members, to discuss and exchange.

See u all soon

I wish you well,

Oreste Papadopol

Hi, My name is Oreste Papadopol. I am Romanian of Greek origin and I want to travel to Islamabad or lahore as soon as possible.

On the following site, it says that Romanian nationals must  have entry visa in Pakistan.

can you or any person you may know send me an invitation

i am serching to work in any sphere of work.

this is bilal.ali from Swat, Pakistan. Swat remained one of the princely state. Swat was famous for its greenery, gushing rivers, colorful mountains, hospitable and traditional people but the layer of terrorism abruptly destroyed its structure but now it is one of the peaceful state in overall Pakistan and the business activities have been restored. Oreste Papadopol you can find me on facebook/ Linkedin (bilalaliswat), or mail me on [email protected]

Can someone tell me how to get labnan

hi , plz  inform me about ur age , experience and qualification ? 

[email protected]

ok join me on fb

pakistan is the "country of problems" why u want to go there ????

however if will insist then i wll arrange no problem
Me Rahat from Makkah
wattsup 00966593391456

Hi Oreste Papadopol,

Concerning your job search, I suggest that you post an ad in the Jobs in Pakistan section, and try to include some more details about your qualifications, the type of job you are looking for, the exact place in Pakistan where you would prefer to work.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team