Air travel from Vietnam

Hi everybody,

Please note that some off topic and inappropriate posts have been removed from this discussion.

To note that the topic here is : Air travel from Vietnam.

@ 1stewart > If you wish to talk on an another subject, please open a new thread as it is nonconstructive to talk about several topics in the same discussion.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Stewart, with respect to air travel from Vietnam to the USA, I am not aware of any direct flights, but there are plenty of 1 stop flights and many go through Narita.  Irrespective of what country a Vietnam citizen, who is not a US citizen, green card holder or lacks a visa, arrives from when entering the USA, they must have the proper legal status.  Thus, just because she goes to Japan does not change the legal requirements that she needs to satisfy to enter the USA as a Vietnamese citizen.  My understanding is that it is very difficult for a Vietnamese citizen to get a tourist visa to the USA, but if you have connections in Vietnam, that would be helpful.

With respect to the money issues, you can decide for yourself, but you need to listen to your brain and instinct, let her go.  As others have stated, there are plenty of good women in Vietnam so do not let yourself be fooled.  You have to be patient, go to vietnam, get to know her, her family, friends, co-workers and see what is her daily life.  I know having a young beautiful girl makes you feel like He Man of the Universe, but there are plenty of women that can do that to you.  If you do not mind paying a young girl to love you and care for you, you can have that as well, just make sure the two of you understand the arrangement.  Yes, there are young vietnamese women that will treat you like a king if you take care of them and you do not have to go to Vietnam to find her.  However, you have to realize that you will be in an arrangement that is openly based on money, but she will treat you like a king.  How do I know?  No, I have never done that and never will, but I know of people in Asia who have this type of arrangement and both sides are happy, at least they appear to be happy.  If you are fixated on a young Vietnamese woman, you might want to consider a trip to Singapore and do not rush anything, enjoy your life.

Sorry to say this, but it's the oldest trick in the book. Please help me my mother is in hospital I need money for her. They have been coming out with this one for years, but you wasn't to know. She's done ok out of you, thank your lucky stars it wasn't a fortune. I have known guys in Thailand who have lost everything, big money so think yourself lucky. Anyway good luck to you, and put this one down to experience.

@ OP, this is never gonna work, I'm sorry to say. You are buying into some fantasy here. And remember how much (or little) the average person in VN earns. My student's mother is a lawyer. she's making 8 M VND, that's < $ 400 a month
Someone is likely playing you like a violin. And wouldn't you rather have some genuine friend than some leech you may not ever have been with in the Biblical sense...?!?

There are genuine people in this world - but you gotta meet them in person. JMHO.

Good luck with your wooing, just leave money out of it!

Chris

Chris, thank you for your insight.You should send me the Lawyers name so I can really see if the love is real.I want to find out if she can come here if I send  a Letter of Invitation for a visit for a B2 visa and pay all expenses. I have a medical condition that prevents me from flying at this time and the B-2 visa would comply with the K-1 requirement for meeting. I have known this woman 2 years.I have supported her with 100 million dong. I have researched this situation very carefully and there is two ways to comply with K-1. I could marry this woman in Texas with a proxy marriage and as my wife she would be eligible for a K-1. I could fly to Vietnam, which would require a medical attendant..I could invite her to America as my guest for  a 2 week vacation. There is one other state that allows proxy marriages. So as you can see Air travel from Vietnam is a challenge...

Ah the plot thickens. This sounds like some plot for a " B" rated movie. Ate there still people like this around?
Yeah Chris send him the name if your lawyer friend so she can rush over for two weeks, so Richard can see if the Love is real, then have a stand in (proxy)
For one of tge ansent lovers so they can marry.
  I wonder how USCIS would look at the marriage. The wedding photos with not even both of them in the photo. Oh Richard just lays over there in his hospital bed trying to figue out how he can buy some young bride with his fortunes. Ya think any women might take advsntage of ole money bags?

vndreamer wrote:

Stewart, with respect to air travel from Vietnam to the USA, I am not aware of any direct flights, but there are plenty of 1 stop flights and many go through Narita.

Please learn the DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NON-STOP and DIRECT FLIGHTS. In the travel industry they have specific meanings.

Yes, there are people around in this world that are honest and not mis-leading.This approach is a honest attempt to comply with the laws of America! So what do we call this B class move? Too Bad So sad your Uncle Sam! Sad Story. Old fart wants Young wife. That may be a good title. The fact remains I am a honorable man.And I am NOT selfish and life is NOT all about ME. We have 11,000,000 illegal people in America. I will be requesting that my government allow me the privilege to care for myself and family with a wife.In terms of money my government would be saving 100,000s of dollars by allowing my visa request. The fact remains that ALL human beings are looking to enhance their situation on planet earth. Now that we have came full circle the issue is still why is air travel difficult. from Vietnam. This B movie is moot. LOL.

Hello,

Keep looking, there is someone special out there for you.  I have found mine in Vietnam.

Regards,
Danny

Sir! i wish you and your Lady all the happiness in the world.I understand your feelings for your lady. It actually makes me feel good because I know you are a happy and a complete human being. Awesome, outstanding life for Your pleasure...
Richard