Have just arrived in NT!need place to stay!and find a job!

Hey everybody!
My name is Daria(also have Vietnamese name Huong Giang.I'm a half Vietnamese half Russian.)
Move to NT today,with my friend.
so if anybody has info about accommodation and job,please let me know.
Also would be nice to meet with new  ppl!)

Go and hang out in Booze Cruise Bar and you will find new friends, a place to stay and a job real quick.

Yep,worked there this year

Nha trang is my hometown,
ill be coming home mid desember,
I can show u guys around,

Accommodation and job i dont know.
But good luck with that

Daria!

If you are half Russian and speaking Russian fluently as well as Vietnamese then you should have many opportunities here.

I am working for a resort here and we may have need of someone like you. PM me for more details [email protected]

Cheers

Nick

Hi,

We are starting a new extreme sports business and specifically need fluent Russian speaking staff.

Can you send me a number to reach you on when you arrive?

We will be in Nha a Trang from Sunday 23/11/2014.

Thanks,
Bruce Black
+84 1212 409 808
[email protected]

Hi Nick,
I sent you my cv on ur email.Did you receive it?
Please,let me know as soon as possible.
Waiting for your answer
Best regards,
Daria

Try Sailing club for a Job, plenty of russian people here that are buisness owners, you should have no trouble, as far as a place to stay, Thien Nga Family hotel on 98B/6 Tran Phu in the alley has a room for rent on the fifth floor for 4 million per month.

Forget NT.  Come to HCMC its the place to be!

Hi Bruce
I am just enquiring to the possibilities if work in Asia and came across your post. I am fluent in English and Italian, do you have a need for such skills? 
Alberto

I hope you have found something suitable :)

Hi dear,
How are you doing in Nha Trang. I think you will fond a job easy since not so many can speak both English and Russian here. I came cross a tour agency recently but she hardly speaks any English. About accommodation, if u ever need a hard time finding accommodation here, pm me, I have some acquaintances that can help you with that.

Hello everyone,

Just a reminder that for any job offer / search, you can post an ad in the Jobs in Nha Trang section. The same applies for any offer/search for an accommodation, you can post an ad in the Housing in Nha Trang section.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

[moderated: off-topic]

A Vietnamese friend of mine is looking for an English/Russian Speaking lady for sales job. Please PM me your contact details and I will pass your details on to him.

Hi Alberto

We're looking for English/Russian or English/Chinese resources primarily.
We do not have a strong enough demand for Italian as yet sorry.

Thanks,
Bruce

Hey there!
(moderated:do not leave your phone number on the a public forum )