Hi wanna make some frens

:) I am new how to get started ??

vinola123 wrote:

:) I am new how to get started ??

hi

Hello vinola123 and welcome on board Expat.com

First of all a brief presentation of yourself would be fine! Name, Age, profession. :)

There are more popular social networking based websites for making friendships, what are you expecting here on Expat.com?

Are you an expatriate or having an expatriation project?

Have a nice day ;)

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Well
Call people
Meet people
Join meet up group North area
Good luck
Suresh

hello rishi here we can be frend

regards'

Hi rishi how are you would like to be frens u can call me [moderated: avoid phone num]

Hi there Vinola,

Sure you are welcome to make friends. I am ready to help you out a little and be one of your mates.

Could you give me some details about yourself? like hobbies, likes, activities, availability, etc ..

my mail is [email protected]  [moderated: avoid phone num]

Take care and have a very nice stay..

Regards
Veekram

Hi vinola123 > how can we help you? Can you please introduce yourself?

Thank you.

Hi my name is vinola well would like to make frens an i am south african living in maurituis i am single parent just lost my jobs its hard finding a jkb wen u just english speakingg. if you have any ckntacts for jobs tht would be great ..thanks my number is 54293214...

[Moderated: Expat-blog is not a dating website.]

iam also new in mouritius from kenya looking foe a job as an electrician /cctv/satellite installation
anyone who can assist? i live in port louise

@ gotabchi > You are off topic here as this topic is about to make some friends..

Concerning your job request, it would be best if you can post in the Jobs in Mauritius section please.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi I am also new in the picture