Looking for Gamer(s)

I'm a keen gamer and am looking for other (mature) gamers for occasional or regular games. I enjoy all sorts of games including board, card, strategy and video.

I live in the North so that would be ideal but I am flexible.

game of the games (forever) is GO. That would great if it will be possible to have a group who play GO here at least once a week. Or even conduct competitions. It is serious game with 4-5mil usd prize money in top tournaments. Boards can be easily made at home. I can teach up to beginners level.

or learn and play on line here gokgs.com

You could try Amazon. I've ordered a few games I wanted that way and it's easy enough. There's not a great selection of games available here (for adults at least) and they can be quite expensive so that may be your best option.

Ivan, I'd be up for a game of Go. I've played a little on my iPad so I'm somewhat familiar with the game although I'm a beginner at best.

Pangono wrote:

Ivan, I'd be up for a game of Go. I've played a little on my iPad so I'm somewhat familiar with the game although I'm a beginner at best.

Great then we need board and stones. I'm in Moka, we have here one cafe, we can sit and play there, or I can come to your location. But first we need board and stones.

Tournament in Paris
http://paris2014.jeudego.org/

Sounds like a plan. It will have to wait for a month though as I'm about to go overseas for a work and a holiday during May. I'll contact you when I get back and set something up. I'll see if I can find a board whilst I am there.

Pangono wrote:

Sounds like a plan. It will have to wait for a month though as I'm about to go overseas for a work and a holiday during May. I'll contact you when I get back and set something up. I'll see if I can find a board whilst I am there.

have a good trip.

I play some times on kgsgo server my nic there IvanBolvan

hi,
If you ps3 have games for sale at competitive price let me know.

On the topic of getting gamers together, I've created a Facebook group dedicated to just that. The Mauritius Gamers Kollective aim is to bring together people across Mauritius who enjoy games of any type.

Whether it is video games, board games, card games or something else, this is the place to seek someone to play with or against or just discuss your favourite games.

If you're a gamer in Mauritius please visit the group and join: facebook.com/groups/399360843549561/