New members of the Canada forum, introduce yourself here

Hi everyone,

Cormac is my name, just moved here from Belgium to the Toronto area. I'm Irish and love music and some sports.
From what I see there's a huge expat community here!

Cormac

I have a plant to Montral Quebec on the next January 2015. Now my file is processing and Im waiting it. I will study about 2,5 years. And I want a little room with international student.
First year, I study French and then I study other departerment.
Thanks to Expat.
Jackie

No problem

Hello Expats !!!!

I am Lebanese , finally decided to move to Canada after 3 years of back and forth to my country that i couldn't leave easily. Im happy to be here as well, discovering multi-cultural city, meeting new people, exploring new opportunity. Im a very positive person, i enjoy myself to the max and make the best out of my days. I love to meet new people, make new friends, i love photography and organizing events

I am looking for a job in marketing and events so if you come across something keep me in mind

Happy to join this forum hoping to make new friends and discoveing the city all together

Am from nigeria and am consultant/agent to several companies and not too long that i signed MOU with a project owner of a mining project in brasil as i seek investors for their project and i want to a partner in canada who we work together.

hi....i.am.a Tanzanian boy age 21yrs am.a student at national institute of transport in Tanzania i woul like to visit Canada in day in my ife i come here looking for a sponsor who can take me to there if able also i would like to welcome you in Tanzania it is a nice place in Africa there is a lot of attraction you can Google for more information... if anyone will come to tanzania please contact me through  ... [email protected]..   i will be your good friend here...
stay blessed in.Jesus name..

Hello
Are you à ready in Edmonton ?

My Name Is Ashu Yvette. I Am A First Degree Holder In Banking And Finance From The University Of Buea, Cameroon. I Hope To Pick Up An Overseas Job Someday In Canada That Will Enable Me Move To My Dream Country Canada!

Hello, my name is Francis Mullane ( Irish ) and at present in Ireland working as a professional Coach / Bus driver and I'm Currently looking for work over in Canada in the same line of work. I'm looking for a fresh start in Canada where my girlfriend and I can live and work, who at present is in Denver. I welcome any help from the members and companies I can get in touch with.
My line of work has taken me throughout the UK & Ireland on high end coach tours with Trafalgar Tours & Insight Vacations and during the winter months to various ski resorts in Europe.
Thank you for welcoming me to the Forum.

Hi there! 

We are Frans and Denise Gouws, from Scottburgh, South Africa.  We recently moved to the coast to improve our overall health and way of living.  We had a massive culture shock when we realised that I now fall in the category of people that are not allowed a job in our country as I am a middle aged white man.  Our country's politics never made its way into our home in such a way, and it has caused us to rethink our situation, especially because we have 3 beautiful boys.

I have been in the motor industry as a dealership accountant for over 18 years, and have been job-hunting on a daily basis for the last 7 months (and have been turned down because of my age and skin colour for just as long).  My wife is a qualified liquidator that has over 12 years insolvency law experience, but have been privately tutoring children that cannot cope in normal mainstream schools, due to ADHD, Dyslexia, Aspergers or any other reason.

We have only just begun with our journey to take the leap and relocate to Canada, and would rejoice at any help/suggestions......whatever there is available.  The internet is so full off people that jump at the chance to make a quick few bucks off you, and we would rather listen to people with experience.

Thank you for accepting us on this form.

hi, my name is Mia. I am living in China. I want to go to canada. nice to meet u^^

I am a cameroonian  and a translator working in Cameroon I wish to bring and learn more in my domain in Canada i am 38 years old
Thanks

my name is Muniru Salifu a Ghanaian I speak English my aim is to work at Canada I have the strength im hard worker. for me I love to work at Canada if d work is good for me only. lm ready so lovely peoples in Canada try I won't to use my strangest to help dear nation Canada so please

I am staying in Edmonton , Canada & I am visiting Zurich from 24' Th Jan-2015 to 31'st Jan-2015 . I am looking some tour with some friends . I am coming alone . If some renting the place or share tour than I am interesting

Hi I'm maying form Phil..I want to have a new job .and I want to work in Canada..I don't know the first step ,I don't know how do it it.can some one lead me..tnx
P.s.. I'm a nurse..29 y.o

maying143 wrote:

Hi I'm maying form Phil..I want to have a new job .and I want to work in Canada..I don't know the first step ,I don't know how do it it.can some one lead me..tnx
P.s.. I'm a nurse..29 y.o

Welcome to the forum

Please read through the many posts on the forum regarding work in Canada. You will find good information there and other members will more than likely answer your post soon. There is also a section on the right hand side of the page which has headings you can click on for information too.

Thank u!I saw it already..I'm just trying to get a feed back..tnx again

Hello

My name is Iza and I am 22 years old

I'll travel to canada in march to stay 30 days to visit some tourist attractions

I'd like to meet some canadians to show me the place, where to go, where to eat, where to stay, etc.

I really need some tips since i dont know anyone in canada

thanks

when you asre there please tell me how beautifull is canada [email protected]

Hi everybody ... I d like to meet people and get help about canadian community in Saudi Arabia ... I ve canadian permanent residence ... I speak English and French ...

Asalamu Alakum to All.
My name is Faisal Naeem. I am from Pakistan. My qualification is MA English, B.Com, B.Ed and Diploma in Computer. I am perfect in Microsoft Office. I have one year experience of English teaching at college level in Govt Sector and 5 years experience of working in private sector as Computer Operator and in Clerical works. I am very fluent in English Speaking and perfect in English reading, writing and listening as well. My age is 26 years. I am very cooperative and friendly, can face every kind of situation and deal it properly. I am strictly loyal to my Job. I want to get a good Job in Canada. Plz anyone who can help me in this regard ?

Regards:
                 Faisal Naeem
Email: [email protected]

My name is NIZIGIYIMANA Fabiola. I'm from  Burundi. I'm a single mother with 2 kids Boy and Girl. I'd like to meet friends here.

Hi ! I Fabiola  , a single mother with 2 kids. I need a help because I'm suffering. Guys, how can I get Restletement? I really need a help please!

Thanks for the welcome note,
Just moved to Toronto and looking to network with other South Africans in the fitness industry.
Regards,

Hi, everyone!
I'm Evelyn, I'm from Rio, Brazil and I moved to Vancouver 3 months ago to get my M.Sc. and I don't know a lot of people yet D:
So I'm looking for people to just hang out, get to know the city and that sort of stuff.

Hello ,i am haymanot meried and i am from Ethiopia ,i'm 22 years old feamale and i am graduated from Addis Ababa university school of commerce by marketing management by the year of 2013 by the level of bachelor art degree and i have one year and three months experience as a customer service officer from a well known company in Ethiopia   .the reason that i want to move to Canada is that i want to upgrade my self through learning and also by working   and i want to help my family  ,moving to Canada is my dream since i was a little ,and i hope you will help me to get my dream .        respectfully yours

Hello ,i am haymanot meried and i am from Ethiopia ,i'm 22 years old female and i am graduated from Addis Ababa university school of commerce by marketing management by the year of 2013 by the level of bachelor art degree and i have one year and three months experience as a customer service officer from a well known company in Ethiopia   .the reason that i want to move to Canada is that i want to upgrade my self through learning and also by working   and i want to help my family  ,moving to Canada is my dream since i was a little ,and i hope you will help me to get my dream .        respectfully yours

Hi to all, I've just step in here. Before I ask any question it seems like I have to present myself here, right? :-)
Ok, let's start:

Who I am: Call me Jameylia (let me ensure you, it is not the name on my ID card). I'm a lady, Cameroonian, of 24years old.

My Education: I've learned Marketing and Communications (Bachelor and Master).

My project: I wish to immigrate in Canada to work.

Why I'm here: I don't know where to start. And I want to immigrate by the official and correct way. So I really need your precious advices.

Now you know more about me. :-)
Thanks!

Ps: Feel free to write to me in English or in French. :-)

Hii, all.
i am a newbie on This canada forum.
i am currently living in uganda, and i would love to move to canada .
i have compléter studing my  bachelors degré in social work and social a social administration. I Hope to stay and work in canada.
i would like to meet new friends, feel free to send mi msgs.
thanks. Keren.

Good morning everyone,my name is Nyandwi Ndayisenga from Burundi,now i am a refugee in Zimbabwe,i would like to move to Canada in order to get where i can live peacefully,study and work.I will be waiting for your intervention.Thanks

:)

Hi Iza
What province or city is your flight to?

Hello!
I'm interested in moving to Canada after I graduate from school from the US. I will be getting my bachelors in English/journalism. How is the reporting field looking in the country? Thank you!

Hello,
Tkanks for the invitation...
I'm Kely from Mauritius.My husband and I will be moving to Canada next year under the skill worker program and I am a primary school teacher with a teacher's diploma primary here. I would want to pursue my bachelor in Education and work with children what are my chances? Is teaching a demanding job in Canada or should I start anew.As for my husband he is in wood trade he will be working in his field.

Thanks,
Kel

Moved to alberta from Scotland. Work as a carpenter. Be nice to chat to other Brits here on a couple of topics. Be nice to hear from you :)

Hey everyone, I'm Nickole
My fiance and I are from the Bahamas and looking forward to moving to Canada where he is originally from. He hasn't been to Canada since he left when he was a kid and has as much knowledge as I do. We hope to start a family in Quebec but want to learn as much as we can (or at least I do). He seems not to worry  :blink:
Thanks for having us!

Hi, I'm Carlos. I am considering moving to Edmonton, Alberta with a student visa to study at NAIT and search for part-time work. I am an architectural technologist with work experience. Can you advise on how to find a part time job because I think I cannot work more than 20h/week with a student visa.

Hi,

This is chaitanya...from India applying for canadian PR this year.

Good luck. Get a good immigration lawyer to avoid any unwanted pitfalls.

Thank you,

How hard or easy to get an IT job in Canada? do they consider Indian immigrants for IT jobs?

Closed