Looking for a Bahasa Indonesia Teacher

Hi all,

I'm looking for someone who is keen and equipped to teach me Bahasa Indonesia. I've relocated to Indonesia about 1.5 months ago, and am keen to pick up the language proper with a teacher after also making the commitment to spend about 1.5 hours per day to study on my own.

I currently live near Kemang and work in Simatupang. I'm looking for a teacher based in the same area to avoid us having to wait for each other to turn up during meetups and who can do lessons with me twice a week (once on weekdays, once on weekends) for an hour to an hour-half each time. As far as lesson planning goes, you don't have to prepare at all as I already have the materials on hand. We just have to meet up and I'll have questions on where I am clueless.

Because of my heavy travelling schedule, I will be grateful for a teacher who is willing to do lessons via skype occasionally. I feel bad for having to cancel lessons but neither can I help not travelling for work as well.

Lastly, I am looking for a teacher who is well-versed in English as well.

Let me know via PM if you are keen to teach or can pass along a contact who will be interested to teach! :) Do let me know your previous teaching experience, if any, and what are your going rates!

Thanks!!!

Kelly

please i should like to know from which country you are?
tolong saya kepingin tahu dari negara mana you are coming?
i don't live in jakarta but in Lombok i am french but since long living in indonesia
i have some friends in jakarte as soon as i know from where you come from i shall ask to my friends if they are ready become guru bahasa indonesia
cordially

Hi Kelly,

I'm not experience to teach bahasa Indonesia formally to other people, because I'm not bahasa Indonesia teacher. Since I'm Indonesian, maybe we can exchange benefit , I'll teach bahasa to you as you want, and I can keep my English speaking with expat people. How about that?  :D

i am an experience bahasa tutor live just 15 min from kemang

famille prouvost wrote:

please i should like to know from which country you are?
tolong saya kepingin tahu dari negara mana you are coming?
i don't live in jakarta but in Lombok i am french but since long living in indonesia
i have some friends in jakarte as soon as i know from where you come from i shall ask to my friends if they are ready become guru bahasa indonesia
cordially

Why is it important to know where he is coming from??

Only selected nationalities are entitled to get lessons from your friends??

(Moderated: no free ads on the forum pls)

Hi Kelly ,I live next to Kemang , so it is very near for me, My experience : 3 years, I am native and Bahasa private tutor for expats in all over Jakarta, I am from University Of Indonesia ( usually rank 2nd and 3rd among universities In Indonesia ) Do let me know if you still need it my mobile : *** :) Thankyou

Hellow..

I am reading your posting.
Maybe I can help you.
Please contact my number @ ***
Regards,

Nita Nurul

Hi Kelly,
I am keen to teach you as i have experience in language school and all that. here is my cell phone # *** for more discussion.
-hans

hi Kelly,
I am a private English tutor for this last 1 year. my nasionality is Indonesian. Having 8 years in multinational company with daily conversation English and Bahasa, hope I can help u here.
please kindly direct pm me. I am able to guide you in weekdays and weekend via online.

regards, ^_

Hi There,

I used to teach Bahasa Indonesia for expatriates, I have taught in semi private class and private class.
If you are interested in learning Bahasa Indonesia, please contact me at *** (WA preferable in advance), and the tuition fee for the private class is IDR 150K/hour. I can teach for the area : South Jakarta, Central Jakarta (both after office hour), and Bogor area (Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon).

Cheers,
Mela

If you still looking for bahasa tutor, i can help you with my flexible schedule, let me know at ***(WhatsApp) i help tons of expat for the last 7 years

Cheers
Jeff

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Apart from digging up an old thread which is not welcomed, the forum is not the proper section for posting your offers.

Please refer to the Language classes in Jakarta section and drop an advert.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed