Best locality near Ebene

Hi Guys,
I am Shankar from Chennai, India. I am going to be moving to Mauritius in January 2015. My work place is going to be Ébène CyberCity. I am looking for the best city to stay nearby and also about the expenses over there. Any suggestions are welcome. Also about the housing, how much will a double bed room, fully furnished flat cost over there? Thanks in advance.  :)

Best could be Quatre Bornes, Rose Hill, Trianon & Ebene... I also work in Ebene and lives in Quatre Bornes... its 5-10 mins distance from car..

on St.Jean road, Quatre Bornes which is popular place to live (for Indians of course) a 2 bed room Flat full furnish will starts from 18 Thousand MRU minimum... all the best

Sumeet :)

(Moderated: free advertising is not allowed, please register in the business directory)

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Post your advert in the Houses for rent in Mauritius section, this might surely help.]

I would suggest to stay in Rose Hill. Its better that Quatre Bornes

I am on the boarder of RoseHill and BeauBassin.Which is 5 -10 minutes by car to Eben N university.

Hi shankar.balachandran,

Ebene is more accessible for you if you stay in Belle Rose or Rose Hill.
Concerning the prices of fully furnished flats for two rooms, the price starts as from fiftteen thousand rupees (mauritian rupees)  per month.

Thanks

Priscilla