Any filipino stay at home mom here in Shanghai?

Hi i am Filipino and i have incoming trip in Shanghai this coming Nov, anyone can help me about good place there. i will be there just for 1 week.tnx

Hi.  Would love to meet up.. I'm in the Philippines at the moment for holiday.  Will be back on Oct.. You have we chat? Or viber!

Sama nyo ako dyan..haha..Im just around the corner.

hi jo ann,
im edna just new here in expat,but i also meet some of the pinoy here in shanghai,they all friendly,we stay here for 4 years and i guess if my husband continue his contract we will extend for 4years more hehehe.i dont have work i only stay at home,im also catholic.i also know some pinoy ayi here in our compound.they said for now its very difficult to get some visa.and all the ayi pinoy here is more higher than the chinese ayi,kase alm mo nman kpag pinoy ayi wla k tlg masabi llo s paglilinis ng bhai.kya mejo mahal ang salary nila.kpag chinese ayi nman kukunin mo,ok dn nman cla my ksm k lng skit s ulo minsan hahaha,just kidding pero mababait dn cla s mga bta.kc my ayi is chinese sometime mejo stress pero ok nman xa.i live here in qingpu area kc my husbands work close here.thanks and have a nice day

hallo guys
musta s lahat ng pinoy expat here in shanghai,i also live here in shanghai,i have 3kids and only stay at home.we will stay here for 4to 8 years depend to the contract of my husband hope that we will meet all the mamas here.:-)have a nice day

Hi edna.. Im in the Phils at the moment.. Be back next month.. Do u have facebook or we chat?

Hi Miss Jo-ann, what date in October you will comeback at shanghai?

Hi, I'm moving to China this December. I'll be working with Chevron, oil and gas company. please give me feedback about all information I need to know such as accomodation, tranportation and food. My company is offering free accomodation, mobile and transpo allowance. Food allowance is only USD 450 per month, will that be enough?

Also, I heard about difficulty in sending money back home. Is it true that expats are all only allowed to send maximum of USD 500 per day? I am a Filipino. What can you guys suggest so I won't have any problem in sending money home.Should I open a Chinabank account here in the Philippines.

Your feedback will be highly appreciate.Good day everyone!

hi nice to meet you.... bgo k lng ba din dto sa shanghai?

Hello po.... :) Nice to meet you po. Bgo lang po ako dto kme ng bb ko at husband ko my husband is almost 2mons plng dto and me and my bb is 1 month plang. at naghhnap po ako ng fil na mkkausap boring po kc nsa bhay lng lage.

Hi shanghaigirl,

Can you please post in english only on this anglophone forum so as every members can understand and participate? :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi kabayans! We're here for barely a month. I've been to other countries but seems like Pinoys are very hard to find here in this place. Hope I can meet some one day. Feel free to ring me at *** Ciao!

Hi, I'm filipino and living here in shanghai. I've been staying in china for more than 2 years. Hope i can meet some filipinos like me.

Hi christine.Hope we can meet one day. I'm filipino too from cebu.

Hello there! Another Filipino here... :)

hello,, I moved to shanghai, hope i could find filipino there. I will be living in minhang district

add me in face book ***

There are few Filipina in China, most of them are in Hong Kong over 300,000. I can put you in contact with many of my friends there as I used to coach a pro team there.  If interested write me at ***..good luck Laurence

(Moderated: Please post this job offer in the Babysitting in Shanghai section)

English  Please11111i I have coached basketball in the phils s I know you are an English speaking country....thanks..

Hi,

Im Chi from Cebu.

Do you have a chatroom or community blog for fellow Filipinos looking for jobs in Shanghai or etc?

Hello fellow Filipino(a)s, Is this post still active? Im looking for Filipino friends. Can we meet up in Shanghai? Please  contact me here at ***

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : Please avoid your contact details on the forum. Thank you
Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs or classifieds. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct