Hi Friends,

I am Zainab Asim, I Hope all of you are fine there, Well, I need some help/Information regarding job opportunities in Riyadh especially. I have done Masters in Library science and degree in Education,I am currently in Pakistan and want to move to Saudi Arabia for better chances, Will be glade to have nice and professional ones, I am Married and have 6 month old Baby girl. Have a Nice Day and Stay Blessed......

ZainabAsim wrote:

I am Zainab Asim, I Hope all of you are fine there, Well, I need some help/Information regarding job opportunities in Riyadh especially. I have done Masters in Library science and degree in Education,I am currently in Pakistan and want to move to Saudi Arabia for better chances, Will be glade to have nice and professional ones, I am Married and have 6 month old Baby girl. Have a Nice Day and Stay Blessed......

Hi,

Demand for english teachers is on an all time high. You might want to look into CELTA certifications. There's other threads on this forum with details and contacts of agencies. Please look them up.

Regards

Pls stop posting in forums for job.Post your resume in the job section  If you are really qualified to teach in an international institute or a university then pls post your resume in the job section.

and I am thankful to the moderator for taking such a quick action and removing The Fugitive (from peshawar,pakistan) from this forum.
Thanks again for your efforts to keep this forum clean! :)

:one
Thx a lot girl 81
.we all have to respect love  and care of womans. they r our mothers sisters doughter

girl81 wrote:

Pls stop posting in forums for job.Post your resume in the job section  If you are really qualified to teach in an international institute or a university then pls post your resume in the job section.

and I am thankful to the moderator for taking such a quick action and removing The Fugitive (from peshawar,pakistan) from this forum.
Thanks again for your efforts to keep this forum clean! :)

Yes I agree with what you said.And only decent and civilized men think like this.
People like "The Fugitive" are disgrace to mankind.They are the kind who think that women are treated with respect and looked after ONLY in their country and they also think that only their  women deserve to be respected.

I think now many things changed to femails in general. most men now treet wifes dougters sisters more politely
for ex. my doghters have their own mony own decision own ....... under supervision grom pairents.
I hope from all men to respect them. if they r happy we will be happy directly
thx allah

BTW - Whos the fugitive; or he is already a fugitive from this forum ??

In Saudi Arabia the job opportunities for ladies are very rare and limited to such positions. Either you can try in Pakistan International school in Riyadh or Saudi female university in Riyadh where you could have some employment chances in the above area.

Princess Nora bint Abdul Rahman University - Riyadh
http://gce.njb.kau.edu.sa/- Sciences faculty for girls
Girls' Faculty of Medical Sciences

Thanks,

Good luck

Thank you for being so nice and cooperative.  All of you  :top:

Hi
at same time try to google all SA universitirs websites.
Some are opening new departments. they r in need. apply online specialy for new universities

Thanks yahya  brother I will. Thanks once again.

try this link all univercities is her.

http://www.mohe.gov.sa/en/studyinside/g … fault.aspx

Hi, I recently passsed the CELTA and have about 25 years teaching exp in maths and science, with a degree, but cannot find a job as an EFL instructor, they are all crying out for 2 years experience.  Where can I go to try direct hire?  Can i send my CV directly to the universities or colleges?

Yes
sometimes they need fresh. its not often

Yes i am planning to visist riyadh actually i was attending an event at Qassim University i hope it rains as weather is been very dry