How to get exit visa with expired iqama

Hello everyone.
I have a situation wherein I am currently working here in KSA and I need to exit from the kingdom. The problem is, my iqama is expired already since last july 2014 and until now it's not yer renewed. Another thing is that, my company is in RED category.
I want to go exit because I have an offer in other country.
What possible steps do I have to take? Please advise.
Thank you in advace for any information.

Go to labor office they will renue ur iqama by a normal procedure and they will assist u in doing final exit couse ur company in red

Please seek guidance from your embassy and then approach the labour office.

I agree with @ Raunak86. Pls consult your embassy before you get in touch with the labor ministry. Having expired iqama will be treated as an illegal immigrant in the country and the consequences for the same are nerve wrecking !!

yahya_z_a wrote:

Go to labor office they will renue ur iqama by a normal procedure

Can you please explain the procedure here, how they can renew the IQAMA, so that all EB members will be enlighten !!

Thank you for the advice.
Actually, I have already consulted our consulate here in Jeddah and they asked me to go to labour office and from there, I will be given some sort of instructions or something of what to do next.
My problem now is how long will it take to get the exit visa. My company is in RED category now. I need to exit from KSA before the year ends since I have to report to my new company.
I have also asked the HR of our company regarding the matter and they told me that there will be no problem with exit visa even though my iqama is expired and the company is in RED. I just want to make sure that there will be no problem later on.

Dear yahya_z_a
Can you please tell me what will be the procedure if I have to go to labor office for the application of exit visa.
I have already consulted our consulate here in Jeddah and they advise me to just go to labor office. Can you please give an idea how long will it take to process the exit visa since our company is in RED category now.
Thank you for your valuable advice.