Are there any foreigners living in New Delhi, NCR or Noida, Ghaziabad

Hi, I am a foreigner and as this is an Expat.com I don't knpw why there are so many locals here.

I have been living in India for 7 years and 5 in Delhi, locally the Paharganj area which is crazy but central to everything.

Anubhav.m420 wrote:

I m sure the boys in the country u come from get a much easier bite than any Indian does.

Hi ! Mira4bai4
I think above quoted post from Anubhav.m420 is pretty much explicit to explain why so many locals are here.
Glad to know you here. My husband is crazy about bikes. When we were in India he used to commute by his Bullet daily to his South Delhi office from NCR without caring adverse traffic conditions.

Hi Nagina, I don't know why the locals on these forums so often have to go sleeze, just shows the general nature and trolling for bites and bits.

Riding a bullet here is a matter of ducking and weaving, much like life really.
My bikes can be seen on Face Book under BulletWallas, watch the spelling as there are many other similarities.

hey,

if u planning a trip towards rishikesh or dehradun or massouri msg us.

take care

siya

mira4bai4 wrote:

Hi Nagina, I don't know why the locals on these forums so often have to go sleeze, just shows the general nature and trolling for bites and bits.

Riding a bullet here is a matter of ducking and weaving, much like life really.
My bikes can be seen on Face Book under BulletWallas, watch the spelling as there are many other similarities.

Hi mira4bai4

Thanks! we will sure visit the page & revert with our feedback. We are visiting India next month.It will be great if we could plan a meeting.

And why not if you can find me and catch me.
Chris

banjo9x wrote:

hi. v r 45 43 indian cpl in gurgaon near new delhi and interested to meet you. pls give yr ym id if interested in us.

You are not texting here so no need to use 'v' instead of we, 'r' instead of are, etc.

Hey there Girls,
  I`m foreigner working in delhi n would like to meet up a girl here, really getting bored these days. Karlinna or Madara if you are still there pls let me know, we could hang out sometimes..waiting your signal! thanxs!

Sasha

hi i sent u msg with my info this is my third visit here.

its nice to have a group in Delhi NCR, maybe country-wise so that similar country friend can together feel good. I feel in foreign land to meet your country mate is great.

seem this thread is very old and can be closed because of confusion create by new people and always pop up above :)

mira4bai4 wrote:

Hi, I am a foreigner and as this is an Expat.com I don't knpw why there are so many locals here.

May be you should create a personal Expat.com website for you. In my opinions locals are on INDIA forum not New Zealand.
Check out NEW ZEALAND Forum their are also many NEW ZEALANDER trying to have big bites.
You should understand local are also here to gather information or considering to visit other part of world as EXPAT.
And FYI read above,their is someone express her desire to meet locals also.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Register your company in the Business directory: Tourist Guide in New Delhi section.]

i m an indian i live in delhi i want those people who speak french.

I know few friendly people(foreigners) whom you would like to know.I can inbox you the numbers if you want.

Hello,
howz life...
If you still need help in Hindi...do reply
Thnx..take care
cheers...

Hi Karlinna,

Why don't you go and join a university in Delhi in India to improve your Hindi? Looks like you've got all the time in the world.

Hey there!!

Welcome to New Delhi. Wot part of the NCR are you in?

Hi Dear, I am ready to teach you hindi. you can call me  as I am also living in Ghaziabad.

Regards
Atul

Hi Atul - i will invite you to please post an advert in the Language classes in New Delhi section :)

anybody wants fun cn share there no. with me

Hi,

Though i`m not a foreigner but from Delhi only. If you wish then i can be your good friend.

Thanks, and please don`t take it otherwise.

thank you

my name is Rahul gautam My home town is New Delhi my main motto behind this is to learn speaking in english i free in evening so if you dont mind i call you in evening and we both taught each other in english pls give me your phone number so i can contact you
and pls pls pls dont thoght that i ma a frogd or any other criminal,i am a 17 years child i mainly learn to teach english because this year my NDA exam interview is held and the conversion of interview will be full in english pls gave me your phone number or reply me to my ID my id is "[email protected]".

but can you give me your phone numvber

sounds good to me ...it will be nice experience.. :)

Hello raja walia & rahul gautam

Welcome to Expat.com :)

@ raja walia: could you kindly introduce yourself so that other members will get to know you better?

Please take the into consideration the title of this thread which is :
'Are there any foreigners living in New Delhi, NCR or Noida, Ghaziabad'
or I suggest to start a new discussion. :)

Cheers
Olivier
Expat.com Team

hello..i have just joined this group and want to explore more things ...and seeking for some new friends ..and i m very fond of travel..that all
thankyou..!

Hi I'm from delhi.... I wnna make some new friends....

Hey guys, i welcome all my friends from different parts of world to new delhi. Feel free, its a very friendly city with people having big heart. I hope u are going to love Delhi.  :) love you all

Hey, i would like to be friends with u. Lets exchange contact numbers , if u are okay with it ?

hi.i am manish working here in realestate.any nri want to purchase property plz contact me and eager for frriendship.manish8742905151

hey carolina welcome in delhi.. I am also foreigner in Delhi living with others foreigners fro japan, poland, rurquie, colombia, russia en Burkina faso... in SUltanpur, near MG ROAD,

Feel free to join me for meeting and join us so that to enjoy your stay in delhi..

im foreigner also. please contact me i would like to make friends, i feel lonely among indians

Are there any Indonesians living in Delhi, plz contact [email protected]

Are there any Indonesians in Delhi. Plz contact [email protected]

Hi my name is sachin, i m from delhi if any foreigners wants to be my friend please contact me.

Hi... I am living in new Delhi. I am from malaysia

Hi there. I am a delhi veteran. love making foreigners as friends and travelling. always feel happy to assist foreigners as I have been assisted in foreign countries as well..Delhi has so many things to explore..do email me at [email protected] for anything.Cheers!

Hi, i'm new in new delhi, in pahar ganj, would love to have foreign friends too...