We'll Pay for Your Help

Anybody willing to help my husband put together a house full of IKEA furniture on Saturday in Dusseldorf? He will pay 10 Euros per hour.  There may be some heavy lifting, but nothing too strenuous or complicated. French or English speaking a plus. Please use deodorant.

Hi mom

AnnetteMC wrote:

Please use deodorant.

I believe that indicating your disliking for people who do heavy work is not appropriate in an ad looking for exactly such people ...
In any case: If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys!

Beppi, you are right, thank you.  I was trying to be funny, meaning it's sweaty work, but my dry humor didn't come across.  Do you know how I can edit/delete this?  And also, what do you think would be an appropriate hourly wage for such work?  I'm new to Dusseldorf, and I don't know about these things.

Annette

Anybody willing to help my husband put together a house full of IKEA furniture on Saturday in Dusseldorf? He can pay 11 Euros per hour.  There may be some heavy lifting, but nothing too strenuous or complicated. French or English speaking a plus.

I recommend you engage the Ikea delivery and assembly service.
It's quite reasonably priced, they know their stuff and you can trust them!

They are delivering it, but they can't assemble it until January.  We kind of need our furniture before that.  Thanks for the advice.

Annette

AnnetteMC wrote:

my dry humor didn't come across

Don't worry - it did with me, and allowed a little smile to form on my otherwise grumpy face.

Hi all,

We have removed the off topic posts for info.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Perhaps this thread even can be closed. The OP looked for help last weekend so most likely she found some guys using deodorants  :thanks:

So...the end of your post wasn't pretty tasteless or anything. Wow...that's all I can say, Wow.

Hello I would be more than happy to help... the problem is I'm in Colombia and want to move to Germany to work and learn the language  :) think you can help?

carlitos-way wrote:

Hello I would be more than happy to help... the problem is I'm in Colombia and want to move to Germany to work and learn the language  :) think you can help?

I have every confidence the OP would love your offer, but you'll need your own TARDIS.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hello,

Please note that it's been years since the initiator made this thread, and i seriously doubt that she's still looking for helpers.

Hence i'll be closing this topic.

Rgrs,
Gavind

[topic closed]

Closed