Can you recommend schools in the area of WOLUWE or UCCLE for my kids!

Hello,
My name is Sabina and I'm from Spain.
We are a family of 5, and planning to move to Brussels next July 2015.
My husband is already working there, and we are looking for schools for our 3 teenage girls . we will look for a place to life, once we have got the school.
My girls are 15 and 11. They are bilingual  in french as they have been studiying since they were 3 at the Lycee Français in Valencia ( were we life).
Can you recomend schools in the area of WOLUWE or UCCLE for my kids!  we are not looking for a private school. The twins will start in premier degree Secondaire and my eldest in 5eme degree Secondaire. They are used to frech system, I don not know if it differs a lot from belgian. They do not speak neerlandais, that will be a problem???
I would appreciatte if anyone  could give me some information about this.
Thank you in advance!!!
Sabina.

Hello Sabina and welcome on board Expat.com :)

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Brussels forum so as to help you get better interactions.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Tell me where you work and what timetable the eldest follows right now in terms of hours in each subject.
Then i might be able to suggest a school.
Dutch is 4 hours per week for 1st secondaire and 2 hours a week for 5th secondaire, maybe you might be able to ask for an exception for the 5th year student.

There is a French Lycee in Uccle, that may be the best bet for you, as the Belgian francophone system is slightly different to the French one.