Taxi service between dubai and al ain

Dear friends,

Does anyone know any budget taxi service to go between dubai and al ain? Any recommendations? And normally how much does it cost for one way trip?

Thanks

A normal taxi costs around AED 230-250 to get to Dubai from Al Ain. You can take a bus for AED 20. There's also the option of "shared taxis" if you want to risk that. I think they cost around AED 25.

shukria

i think  "shared taxis"  not Legal here in UAE

Car lift available from Dubai to Al Ain & back, Sunday to Thursday. Reaching Al Ain at 8:30am & back at 4:30pm.Contact on +971 50 6256872

Hi Virajg,

Posting an advert in the Carpooling in Al Ain section, might interest someone looking for this journey. :)

Regards,

David.

Thanks David. Will check it out.

Hi Harbin,
This is not a taxi service. I travel to Al Ain everyday (Sun-Thursday). Reaching Al Ain by 8:30am & return at 4:30pm. You can join me if interested.
With Kind Regards,
Virajg

Hi Virag, I need this car lift, is it still available? If yes please can you call me? ***. Thanks Natasha

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum please, thank you

Even I need this car lift. Please let me know if there is anything available from Dubai to Al ain

Hi,
Am travelling daily except Friday from Al Ain to Dubai in morning & return in evening

Only thing is there is a check point in between needs valid PCR or DPI test reports not more than 48 hrs to renter

I travel alone, so can drop if some one wanna go Dubai or return

Regards
Sameer

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi
I need a car lift from Dubai to Al ain and back
Is there anyone can help me?

Hi Sameer,

I am looking for car lift, I have a project work in Al ain and I came across your post

Can you please share me your number ?

Regards
Fazil

I need this is it still available

Hi, is this still available? Thanks