Fiancee visas to go to switzerland from Manila Philipinnes

Hello everyone have a great day! my name is molly rose from  cebu phil.  this is my first day i join Expat.com...im here bcoz i have some question that i would to know..if anyone can help me. those have experienced processing Fiancee Visa to go Switzerland.  What are the requirements needed to apply fiance visa of switzerland? and it is need to make appoinment to Embassy of Switzerland in makati, manila.?

Pls. give me some advises of this. i hope you dont hesitate my msg.

sincerly.
rose

Hello rose!

Welcome to Expat.com!

I would suggest you to seek information from the switzerland embassy in Makati to have the best piece of info!

Adresse : 24th Floor Equitable Bank Tower 8751 Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Philippines
Téléphone :+63 2 757 9001

If however you find useful infos first, could you please also put it here so that it can help other members in the future too?

Thanks

Good luck!

Kenjee

Hi Rose,
It's quite complicated to tell you all the things how to apply for a fiancee visa. You could look at their homepage how it works, about all the things you will need to provide and the procedures.

P.S. Just try to provide and do all the necessary things they ask you.. otherwise you can forget it..

I imagine that your fiancé is Swiss, hence your question.
Clearly the advice given to check out the embassy's website is correct, but why on earth is your fiancé not giving you this advice?  If he's not helping you at this stage of the relationship, it doesn't bode well for the future.

hello Rose..i'm sorry to bother you but i wanna ask if you did already the visa because i want to know too..i am doing mine now but i don't know what to do first...i'm also from cebu...help me Rose if you already made it.

Hello Kabayan, applying for a visa regardless of what type and what country will always have the same protocol to follow. 
Documents that they will require from your Fiance are mainly:

Financial docs: Bank statements: he needs to show that he can support you financially as you won't be working yet simply because of the language barrier.
Accommodation: Contract
Employer:  Contract of employment or payslips
Letter of Invitation from your Fiance is a big plus.
Assets - whatever assets he has i.e.: if he owns a house or any business for that matter.

NOW:  Interview may be tricky - you need to convince the consulate that you are in love.  They will ask questions like: how you met, how long you've known each other, has your fiancé been to Philippines and how many times.  You should know his family history etc, vice versa on his part.  Basically, you both need to convince the consulate that you guys are for real. If you are not confident speaking in English, I suggest you ask for an interpreter so you won't get confused and I am sure you will be nervous, that will help you not to say the words in a different way, and to avoid misunderstanding.  Also, if your fiancé do not speak well english, perhaps make an effort to study basic swiss german or german or french language to show that you are very much interested.  In addition, study Switzerland in terms of history or tourist section.  They may ask you what is it that you love about Switzerland- about the lifestyle, tradition, culture...literally how Swiss live. 
Goodluck, I hope all will work out for you... :)

Hi can anyone help me. I want to know what is the requirements for fiance visa to go to Switzerland help me plzz

AmyNiki hello there. Just call the switzerland embassy for info.