Looking for a Korean in HCMC

I am loking for a Korean for Korea company in HCMC. If you have some Korean friends who living in HCM, please help to support me .

You could start at the Korean School in Quan 7 or the Korean Church up on 3 Thang 2 Street on a Sunday. Hard to miss, always a mass of buses parked outside the church.

Thanks too much for your guidance Jaitch. I will be there this Sunday :)

Is that a diamond company?
If so I will give you 2 Korean guys  :)
But one is now in Hong Kong and another one just came from Korea!

Hi charmavietnam,

It's not diamond company :), it's a very big and famous Korean company in digital and technology, work in HCM City.

Can you send your email hence I will send the detail of job requirement for your friend reference. Thank you too much !

If so it's impossible dear. Because they are illiterate  :)

Hey,

I'm a Korean Australian living in HCMC from accounting background. What's up?

hey...i'm a viet-aussie in HCMC....need a korean buddy! what's up back?!

Hi Ycasura, I have a vacancy in Banking, taking care of Korean corporate customers in Vietnam. Do you have any interested in that position?

hi. just wanna ask about your post. your looking for korean people to work in korean company?

@ aikha > This topic has been created back in August 2014 and the initiator has not been active on the forum since then.

If you are looking for a job, i would advise you to post your ad in the Jobs in Ho Chin Minh City section, it is more appropriate.

I am also closing this topic as it is an outdated one.

Thanks,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed