What is the meaning of Love?

What is the meaning of Love in your own words?

one word... "Chemistry"...

"Appreciation"...

Care..Love is around me :P

Magic

"Fairness"...

Respect :cheers:Friendship

"Sweetness" ...

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

(complete) Honesty

Oh Baby don't hurt me don't hurt me no more.... I know I am lame lol sorry

Respect

love means getting A in University of Jordan . but love is kinda hard these days :'(

faithful ..

Genuine..

Love is just a word. Love is in people themselves they add to love and what it means to them :)

LOVE is KIND :)

love is to share everything with the one you love and to be with him/her when you're poor or rich and do give him/her everything possible.

Something  makes you feel tht you are an angel in heaven

when you can not breathe without them :)

LOVE  is a feeling of strong or constant affection for a person. :)

Need

Love is life . N living in love like captured whole world in my one palm :heart:

Interesting ...

Love is love ! .

To look into each others eyes and smile...

Love is a waste of time, people think it exists, we look for it, before we die we realize it was never there....

riazcdki wrote:

Love is a waste of time, people think it exists, we look for it, before we die we realize it was never there....

So what caused you to be negative about love ??

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5dnNrR7NuVw/U7EyCaWHwfI/AAAAAAAAEOQ/GQHhbR6yyV8/s1600/thelettersofgratitude246.jpg

Some of them will make everything seem magical for one night, a week, a month or even a year but only very few, less than the number of fingers on one hand will make it seem like it's going to last forever... Those who will love you unconditionally, your best friend is one of them and maybe one or two close friends, and then there is that one person you met or you're going to :) With that person, everything seems magical, coincidences keep on happening to the point you feel it's meant to be.

I'm a guy, I have no clue on how girls (yeah, there's a little one in everyone of  you no matter how old you are :P) think, but I believe that when a man loves a woman, he will do things, he will act, he will stick around. In short, he will "CHERISH" her!

Bryan Adams has a thing or two to say about love, he says it better than I or anyone. Listen to "When you love someone" and "Have you ever really loved a woman?" to know what love is and when you'd know you really, really... love a woman!

God is love and love is God

I think you define love on basis of what you need from the other partner.

If that is the definition of love "on basis of what you need from the other partner.", then my friend what is the definition of BUSINESS????

In my MBA course , I read this is called business.

Love means never having to say you're sorry  :heart:

A beautiful mind

understanding...

TRUTH

Love is a gift from The one who created us. Some people have it, some people dont, some people have it in mutual, some people dont. if you have it in your heart, feel blessed!

Thank you

My idea of love is to be completely 100% for my spouse. Obviously, no cheating, but I mean thinking about what I can do to make him feel loved. I ask what he wants for dinner. I sometimes pick up his favorite snacks when I go shopping. I make it a point to stay off my phone when he's home from work. I smile at him. I remind him to pray. I like to make his happiness my responsibility.

Love is like a fever which comes and goes quite independently of the will... there are no age limits for love!