19 year oldAustralian girl looking for friends in Anting

Hey guys! I'm Carmen im 19 and I'm from Australia, I've moved to Anting about 5 months ago for work as an aupair, but I haven't really meet many people, I would love some english speaking friends and my Chinese level is very low but I would also love some Chinese friends too!

I hope we can be friends :)

Hi Carmen !

I'm Belgian and I'll be coming to Shangaï in september for 3 months (initially). My chinese level is close to 0 but I'm learning...! I'll be located in the French concession I guess (not sure tho) if you wanna meet or something :)

Wow,Carmenfazekas, very happy know you.I'm Jevon and I'm a Chinese, living Shanghai now.I expect I can make a friend with you.

Hey, I am a Chinese from Malaysia and have been working around Anting for 2 years, would be lovely to meet up and go for a food hunt or a cuppa. My Mandarin is alright, would love to mingle if you have the time :)

Hey Carmen,I'm come from Thailand and study in Shanghai now. Glad to be your friend and hope we can practices English and Chinese together.feel free to add my Wechat ID: tiancheewc :)

application for friendship. am i qualify? hahahahahaa

Anting must be tough place to live but good for learning Chinese!

Hi..I live in Nanxiang..and close to Anting. Am a Indian. Interested to make friends.. Message me

yes make me your friend i also join you in china but for now am Ghana