Anyone interested in group beginner French class for 400 MUR/month?

Would anyone be interested in a group beginner French class for 400 rupees per month? They are held on Wednesdays from 12pm to 1pm (starting today but you could join from next week) at Middlesex University in Vacoas. I am the only person signed up for this class at the moment but they need at least two or three more people to run it. The course will run from now until late April I think during term time. Please let me know if you are interested and I will let them know. You will need to pay the 400 MUR in advance of the lesson.

Why not weekend or on Thursdays at about 3pm. I would like to join you. Please you can reach me on 57436884. Tnx

I had join if it where in the north! 
unless you will come to pick me up every day and bring me back after the class. 
like a kid going to school. lol .
like seriously i'd love to join :(

They set the time, so it can't be rescheduled unfortunately. They run the course aimed at students and staff but as they have low numbers they are opening the course up to the public.

Yes, I'm interested. Do you have to register beforehand, or just turn up and if so can you say where? Many thanks.

Yes, you must register beforehand and pay 400 MUR for the first month.  You can go to the reception on the top floor of the main building at:

Middlesex University (Mauritius Branch Campus)
Avenue Droopnath Ramphul
Bonne Terre
Vacoas, MAURITIUS.

See you there.

Hi Tessa,

is there any other level than Beginner, I'd be more than interested since I already know French but need some practice

Cheers,

possibly…only Wednesday?

Unfortunately not. The level is quite basic and is intended to help students and staff from abroad learn a little French while they are here. Sorry. :)

Hi there, I would be really intrested, looking forward to your reply and send me the details- would be more than happy to contact u ASAP. Regards Anna

Hi, I was not specific with my previous reply. If the beginner course would go ahead- I am more than happy to join- will be driving from the north. Can contact me via email or on: 58050696, look forward to hear back

Yes, the course is going ahead currently and all the details you will need to enroll are in post 6 of this thread.

Yes, the course is going ahead currently and all the details you will need to enroll are in post 6 of this thread.

Thank u so much for your prompt reply and might su there

hi there... just want to clarify the price. is it 400 per month or per class?

It said per month :)

count me inn [email protected]