New members of the Japan forum, introduce yourself here

Hahaha thank you for the translation.
Eventhough its hard i want to learn because i want to understand what my japanese colleagues say :)

Hello all im looking for a job at Japan before i go there if possible.I live in Istanbul now,im looking a job where i can cook ,or teach Turkish and English or make clothing and sewing !  Thanks ! :)

Hi everyone,
I am rakesh adhikari who want to learn Japanese language and make Japanese friend s.

Hi everyone! am an English Teacher newly settled in Gifu City, Japan!
let's keep in touch guys!!!

Hi everybody,

I live and was born in Belgium but am Portuguese, planning a trip to Yokohama for about 2 months. I'm gonna follow a course in mastering ramen and then hope to start my own ramenshop in Belgium. The course will be in Yokohama so now i am curious about life over there. Accomodation is not set yet but was on airbnb and saw various options.
All hints and tips are welcome.

And some company will be welcome while i'm there for a drink or a bite.... Hope to get to know some people before i get there.

Greetzz

im jeffrey paclipan im 32year old  m all read merriage name his wife kathleen  have children name  kate irish from makati city philippines  my work experience as a service ambassador  name of campany resorst world manila location pasay city metro,manila i hope that wanday work in japan.

Hello! I'm Jaz, a studentI will be in Osaka on the 5th of February 5 days before my vet summit. I would appreciate it very much if I can meet someone in Osaka. I'm actually looking for friends and a place to stay when I get there. I'm a little talkative and fun to be with, I'll try to make you laugh :)

Hi Everyone!

My name is Sky, my boyfriend Spider and I are currently in San Francisco, will be moving to the Nagoya area in late February and would love to make connections with people there in advance, get some advice, meet some people we can hang out with every now and then once we're there. We don't speak any Japanese yet, so it would be very helpful to know a few other English speakers in the area.

I will be working as an English teacher for ECC, and my boyfriend is currently looking for work opportunities so he can eventually get a work visa; but he will be with me as a visitor in the meantime. We are both aspiring screenwriters, I have been working for the last nine years or so as a freelance writer, filmmaker/videographer and childcare provider and Spider has a background in advertising. He is also very into video games and interested in the gaming community in Japan. I'm particularly interested in outdoor activities like swimming, surfing, claiming; as well as spirituality, history and culture. But in general, we'd just like to get to know the Nagoya and better immerse ourselves.

Thanks so much for your time, we look forward to hearing from you!

~Sky & Spider

hello every One here.

im a new here!doNt know what is all about here..anyway im looking some friends here..

i am from nepal. i want to make friends to know about japan culture and golden temple.

Hi there, I'm Aun working on Phuket, Thailand. Have you been here before? Could we friends? Please add my LINE, id raveboy. Or Kakao Talk, id raveboy. Or Wechat, id raveboy3441. Hope to hear from you..Thanks

Hi, everyone!

My name is Annabelle, I'm from New Zealand, and I'm currently working in Tochigi prefecture as an English teacher. I write a blog about coming to Japan to teach English, and my everyday life and travels in Japan at: origamikiwi.com

I'd love to meet more Japan bloggers and make some more friends here! :)

hai i am also new. i am from nepal.

hi everyone.
im a malaysian living in matsudo, chiba now. I love drinking in the local bars n meet up with new people around.
Let's get connected n talk about life lol
I like to meet with people all around the world to learn more about your culture. Anyone living near Tokyo chiba please hit me a message \(^o^)/

I also want to go Japan someday. :)

I"m looking for work in Japan in Economics and ofc i'd love to live their and toknow Japanese Culture and ofc to make some new japanese friends !

Hi

May be moving to Tokyo end of January.

Is there a cohesive ex-pat community here?  Dutch?  Canadian/British?

cheers

Rob

Hi ,this is Anika here.We've recently moved to tokyo from Singapore. We are originally from India .Hoping to make  frinds through this forum.

Hi guys,

I'm Celia. I've been in Tokyo for about 2 years, working as an English teacher.
My blog is about events, nature and fun and interesting things in Tokyo and Japan!

Thanks!

celiaintokyo.wordpress.com

Hello There,

I am from Nepal. I will be in Tokyo in a few weeks.
I am a software engineer and will be renting a place in chiba probably.

Its a pleasure to meet you all. Looking forward to have a great time.

Cheers.

Hi everybody,

I am a Vietnammese, I have respected Japanese, Japan Culture for a long time.

Now I am working in Logistics filed in Vietnam , I want to learn Japanese for having a better chance to working for Japanese in Viet Nam.

I'm from Russia , the love of art, literature , love, love to travel , as well as in the future is very exciting for me to communicate with foreigners , and if anyone is interested in -That Russian language , I can help a bit , so that anyone interested or hunting poobschatsya , then start blogging! :)

Hi,
I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I came here to work for an international school near Kyoto. Been living in Kyoto for four months. I would like to make friends and meet people. I'm a classical/ world music guitarist.
Please say hello,
Sam

hi every body , I was Indian but holds Japanese nationality , lived in shanghai for few years and back to japan and presently living in Kyoto , would like to have friends around Kansai area to meet some and cook and eat together in my home , any one welcome .

hi if you live in Kyoto , please be friends and have meet some time , soraki my mobile 080-9284-4415

lets be friends .I am vinod . 080 -9284-4415

Hello :)

Nice to meet you.

I am half-japanese/austrian and living in Japan for 4 years. I am searching for new friends from over the world. I really love Japan and the japanese culture but sometimes, i need to talk with foreign people xD

I do human recourse. Especially foreign people who lives in Japan for few month or few years. Or people, who are flexibel and wants to have an independent life.
From 2015, I will go to Vietnam for several times. So i hope, i can find good friends, who knows about Vietman :)

Hope, i can find new friends.

I love to learn about different culture, society and languages.
See you,

Alice

hi Jaz , I am living alone if you like to stay in Kyoto then you can come to see my place and we can decide .

hi where do you live if you come Kyoto feel free to knock me .

hi Jaz , I am living alone if you like to stay in Kyoto then you can come to see my place and we can decide .

:unsure

Hello :)

Nice to meet you.

I am half-japanese/austrian and living in Japan for 4 years. I am searching for new friends from over the world. I really love Japan and the japanese culture but sometimes, i need to talk with foreign people xD

I do human recourse. Especially foreign people who lives in Japan for few month or few years. Or people, who are flexibel and wants to have an independent life.
From 2015, I will go to Vietnam for several times. So i hope, i can find good friends, who knows about Vietman :)

Hope, i can find new friends.

I love to learn about different culture, society and languages.
See you,

Alice

Which part of Vietnam are you heading to? Ho Chi Minh City is a nice place. Lots to see and do there.
If you are a person who likes to go out sight seeing, Vietnam has alot to offer.

If you have a look on the Vietnam forum, you can see the topics there that may answer some of the questions you have.
Good luck with your Travels in Vietnam.  ;)

Jaz  :top:

Hello all,

I joined this forum because of the graduation thesys i have to do for college, but i ended up into realising it is a very cool forum with some great topics.

I am originally from Romania and i am looking (mostly) for romanian expats in China and Japan to apply an interview in order to finish my thesys. If anyone is up to help i would be very thankfull.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Thanks!

Hi,
I'm Indonesian living in Jakarta.
Its been 3 years since i got back from japan
I want to go back to Japan sometime soon

Buna ziua
Desigur , mi ar face placere sa te ajut!
Poate ai un email ?
O zi super-la multi ani
Narcis

Perfect, multumesc! [email protected]

La multi ani!

Hi. I'm currently living in Malaysia and I will migrate to Japan if my plans really work.

I'm doing ACCA now in a college and will have a 4 years bond with a company. So I'm thinking of studying MBA or taking other courses in Japan after I graduate from ACCA and completed my work bonding here in Malaysia by that time I will be reaching 25 years old plus. I still have doubt if I can really study in Japan and eventually work there.

Please give me some useful advice.
Thank you.

you are really making effort to your life, I will say to you cheer.

Hi! I'm Cristina, I'm Romanian and have been living in Japan for 15 months. Would love to get in touch with other expats!

Hi all,

I really want to move to japan, as i'm nearly done with my hospitality and tourism studies.
wanted to start by doing an internship in japan, but having difficulty finding any  :(

hoping to find some help here.

Cheers!

Hi.I am Myanmar.My major is IT. I interest IT networking.So I want to work with IT networking but l  graduate in Feb .

Closed