Arabic learning

halo every body
to whom it may concern my name is Omar 27 years old, i am general physician and i am ready to exchange Arabic learning for Deutsche or any body can help me learning Deutsche :kiss:  i will be thanks for him .
:thanks::kiss:

hi.

I find it is interesting and i want to learn arabic too but my german is not so good .Where do you live now  and from where do u come frome ? Can you write some in german?

Liebe Grüsse,

:)

ich bin omar 27 jahre alt , ich komme aus jordanien und wohne jetz in amman ich bin arzt und arbeite in meiner praxis in amman und alles sind gute aber ich  möchte  in germany chirurgie studieren und usw ich fange dutsch sprache lernen , es ist zu schwer und ich suche einen hilfe . Können Sie mir helfen?

omar ahmad wrote:

ich bin omar 27 jahre alt , ich komme aus jordanien und wohne jetz in amman ich bin arzt und arbeite in meiner praxis in amman und alles sind gute aber ich  möchte  in germany chirurgie studieren und usw ich fange dutsch sprache lernen , es ist zu schwer und ich suche einen hilfe . Können Sie mir helfen?

Omar, pls stick to write in English only here that others do understand and then can interact with you. Your German knowledge looks good already and believe you will get good info/support from the EB community.....

Good luck

Hi. happyhour,

i can not accept your point of views. Why one can not use German in German Forum? And for what this created .? í ½í°

í ½í¸

Hi Omar,

Du hast richtig gelernt.Machst weiter so.

Schöne Tag noch

ElAmäli wrote:

Hi. happyhour,

i can not accept your point of views. Why one can not use German in German Forum? And for what this created .? í ½í°

í ½í¸

You should better accept it, these are the rules in EB, it's an Anglophone forum thus please post in ENGLISH only....

Hi happyhour,

oh really? That is New rules i just heard about it.I Think here is international Forum. Why before i saw some write in other Language and accepted too.Maybe i understand wrong.Sorry.

Yep...it's an international forum but it does not mean you can post in any language which suits you. As explained here its English but if you wish to communicate in French, Italian, Spanish or Portuguese you can go up to the top right of the page where you see the flag.

thanks a lot but as anew language you now you need more practice to be able to deal with your patient as in my situation ( general practitioner) you now history taking is most  important thing that you depends on to diagnose them and to treat them finally and that's so i seek help ...

danke schön  :kiss: