Foxes in Warsaw ?

can anyone help me ? - in our local park there is an official poster from the inspekcja weterynaryjna and its a long document starting with UWAGNA (or something like that?) and there is a picture of a fox - are their urban foxes ? ive looked on the internet but cant see any special announcements ....

any ideas please
susie

susiecy wrote:

can anyone help me ? - in our local park there is an official poster from the inspekcja weterynaryjna and its a long document starting with UWAGNA (or something like that?) and there is a picture of a fox - are their urban foxes ? ive looked on the internet but cant see any special announcements ....

any ideas please
susie

Hi susie, well I've not seen any in Bielany or Bemowo or the northern part of Warsaw, but there was a bit of news on TVp on the 18th of August about this -->http://translate.google.com/translate?s … 96&act=url

The article says that there are urban foxes.

ah thankyou i think that explains alot for me.
our park is at CSN Szczesliwice (Szczesliwice Ski Slope) which isnt far away.
cheers

susiecy wrote:

ah thankyou i think that explains alot for me.
our park is at CSN Szczesliwice (Szczesliwice Ski Slope) which isnt far away.
cheers

Oh, there -- I pass by there every day by bicycle -- there's too much traffic for foxes I think

Just to finish this topic .... i actually saw a fox in the Szczesliwice Park this morning  ... so ive answered my own question, thanks guys anyway. :)

There are TOTALLY foxes in Warsaw!!!

Ive seen see them underneath my balcony on 37 Gryzybowska!!

I have pictures to prove it but alas, am un able to send them via this messaging system

i saw foxes even in the city center, in front of my work, and a few times, first time i didnt believe and i thought it was just a cat or a dog, but second time i saw the tail perfectly :P also i saw ferrets