Looking for a flat to rent in P.P.

Hi.
Want to find a little home were i could live in P.P. i am very easy to please and do not take up much room in the world.
Looking for a one bedroom furnitured flat in P.P. $200 and below a month.
Only want to rent for 4 months from Dec 4.
If anyone can help please get back to me.
White male English age 53.
Anthony Wilson

It's so difficult to find a furnished flat with low fee as 200$. In PP, if you can afford from 400$-600$, you will get within 3 days.
Regards

Hi.
Yes i know but all i can do is try. Been to P.P. 3 times over the last 6 years. Only short stay 4 months then go back to Malaysia.
Could go to hotel $5 a day.
Thanks for your message

Hi.
Prices are starting to get silly here now why i do not know. If someone wants my money they can have it. There is going to be over build here in P.P.the price should drop.
This will be my last time in P.P. now.

If interested in a bachelor studio new appliances , kitchen , huge roof deck at Noredom and 184 st 5 min walk to central market and riverfont and one min walk to two big grocery stores . Roof top so you have to not be an out of shape human to mount the the stairrs . Secure , airconditomed.  Internet and cable 300 us a month + electricity ,water  if interested  send an email to [email protected]  to set up an appt . Please send yourr ph# too thanks.  200 is unrealistic if you want to bee in the centre of things, but hey Who knows!

Hi.
Cambodia is starting to price it's self out of the market. Been in Asia in all 10 years now.
Cheaper to get a flat in Malaysia and Philippines as well so why stay in P.P.
The agents in P.P. will make a mess of the place. Very easy to get a cheap flat here 2 years back.
Will go to hotel $5 a day not my loss. Let the owner of a flat have a empty flat.
Take care to everyone