thanks..

Hi subah,

Can you please introduce yourself :)?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Just make a viber call : 90948585

Hello farooqloves.

Would you mind introducing yourself to the other members ;)

Thanks

Karen :)

Hello dears this single guy from srilanka  currently working in a printing press in fahaheel. .and I like to make new friends for spend my time with them .. I am fond of beach walk . Is ther any friends for me?

Hello !!

Hi tobleron,

welcome to Expat.com!

A little introduction about you would be appreciated. :)

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi superhero50,

Please note that Christine is the administrator of Expat.com.

Perhaps a few words about yourself could be helpful for the members to know you better.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hello Ladeis n Gentlemen, My name Is Shereef 27 years old from Kerala/India. I have been here for 2 year till now. I would like to make some friends,, if ther's any like minded ppl here leave me msg at ktshereef[at]gmail.com

Best way to know and gain friends is friends to know your hobbies and passion. There are a lot of ways to expand your networks. Meet new friends and develop your skills, passion and hobbies.

For music lover-I have weekly live band events and you can watch anytime.Pure english...
For Golf lover-theres a free training every tuesday from 6-9pm at ahmadi golf course
For tennis lover-theres a group of tennis players either begginer or advance that you can join at ahmadi tennis court from 7-9am.
For running, track and field sports-check this site runq8.com   they have trainings from sunday, thursday and tuesday at bneid al ghar.
For speech empowerment-join toast masters group
For singing lessons-buzz me for individual class or lesson or join the ahmadic music group
For karate or taekwando-check this site crossfit in kuwait
For basket ball and badminton-theres a weekly training and competition at hawally disable
For photography, theres a lot of group like light benders and pindot
For shooting range such as gun they have training everu friday afternoon.
These are the samples

Hello!

my name is Gene is it possible if we are not westerners. lol But we speak english lol :P I'm just curius cause I been here 6 years but I never went desert camping.

can I join?

Making friends depends on ur character, people will not run to you to become friends with , u must attract them to be ur friends.
it has nothing to do with country.

Hello i am a student from bhutan who's going to study in ack kuwait city but i have not left my home yet.I would like to meet a friend online before coming there . [email protected]
Please contact me. It would be a big favour

move to UAE!

Can we chat!!?
Am Ernest Nelson.
There, conversation start...
haha....
Hope am good

Yes we can
I am Husain
great, go on
hahah
hope everybody feeling good

Hi everybody,

This is to remind you that the forum is not a chat room !!

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

:gloria Hello peepz,am new here,so I need new caring friends that are always gonna look out for me...

some people will be too caring that their care will be stalking.beware!!!

Got a point there.

carol7 wrote:

:gloria Hello peepz,am new here,so I need new caring friends that are always gonna look out for me...

that in itself is a very strange thing to say  :unsure

Hai my name Kavi Selvam

Hello.... Ping Pong..............

Hello elenita golinggay,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A little introduction of yourself would be very nice. :)

Take care,
Olivier
Expat.com Team

Is this still happening. I am interested..

Merci!!!

Is the activity still going on for the pending camp season?

Two thumbs up for your opinion.

I like beach walk.

me too like beach walks

Hello Ms. Carol,

You are very welcome in Kuwait. Here is Ahmed from Kuwait, 30 years old and I am a bilingual educationalist. You, and any decent person, may feel free to ask anything about language, culture and life in the Arab world.

Cheers,

Ahmed

INVOLVE IN SOME ORGANIZATIONS  OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY INTERESTING ACTIVITIES ,GO OUT AND EXPLORE TO WIN MORE FRIENDS !!!!!! :):cheers::up:

I wanna be a friend dear

Hi!!

Actually as a woman it is hard..but I always try to be friendly and smile(descently). I always try to avoid being intimidating. But with men? I think I have to be very careful.

OMG just stay friendly and you will have friends

cge te at ma gang rape ka sa disyerto heheh

I believe always to make friends is easy but to maintain it is so hectic coz a lot of trust needed especially if anything to do with internet but in all to some extent it works to those what really know what they want in life

Single dad wrote:

cge te at ma gang rape ka sa disyerto heheh

ENGLISH please as this is an English speaking forum.

Oh my bad