CAMPING/BBQ TRIP AT WATERFALLS IN GIANG DIEN THIS SAT 29 -SUN 30TH NOV

Good news. if you are free this weekend ,we are organizing a camping /bbq outdoor activities at Gaing Dien Park

Details as follows:
      Depart : Sat 29th 2pm    Arrived back to HCMC on 30th Sun 5pm.

Will be staying at camping tents provided (twin sharing)
      Estimate cost vnd500-800 (everything included)
Confirm by Friday as we need to prepare food n drinks
Please pm me asap as seats are limited. Details will be provided after confirmation.
This is not for personal profit ,just for a good networking between expats and locals.
Let us have fun in a natural environment too. See you

Hi Richard,

Still I can't now confirm because I have a class on Sunday (even I rearrange my schedule already :D, but still there is a class). I will try to confirm before Friday :D.
Where will we meet on Saturday?

Hi ,
Meet in HIGHLAND CAFE opposite Ben Thanh market as usual. Confirm asap as we need to prepare food n drinks on Friday. Hope you can join us.
See you

Sorry, due to not available of tents the trip has been changed. We may have it on 20th n 21st of December instead. Anyone still interested pls pm me asap

Latest.  We have confirmed the trip will be on 27/28 th Dec 2014. Sorry for the confusion  as we were unable to rent enough tent for everyone. Please confirm and pm me if you have not register. Thanks

Hi.  Nice to meet Richard.  My name is Tom.. I've lived here 9 years.  Always desperate for ex-pat friends.  I've missed the last two expat Sài Gòn gatherings; not sure why, as I get emails, but never any about that.  Would love to meet.  All I ask, can you put me on get-together list?  As I've said, Expat site doesn't inform.  I'm Tâm.  [email protected]  0909645232.  Thanks.

Dude-- I'm not blaming you-- the website apparently has major issues/ glitches.  I just got an auto reply inviting me to a get together last week....

teachertom wrote:

Would love to meet.  All I ask, can you put me on get-together list?  As I've said, Expat site doesn't inform.

Hi Tâm,
You can join us on this gathering. Here the link: Expat-blog gathering in December
We have a gathering every month. Richard always informs here. But sometimes members didn't see it. Maybe I should send email to everyone in the email list.
Hope to see you this time.