Scuba Diving anybody? :)

Hi Guys , I'm Osama , new to Jeddah and still excited! Egyptian Expat  working in tourism field in a senior level , i'm thinking of going in the weekend for scuba diving , what i understood is there are 2 types here in Jeddah , shore dives ( around 100-150 SAR ) , and boat dives , ( 250-300 SAR including boat , food , tanks ) , so if any one interested please drop me a line so we can arrange it.
cheers

Salam bro will be arriving in jeddah this Friday from london. Will be happy to hook up and take this up !

Pm me your details

Count me in.

Hey..This is Ahmed. I am an expat & wanted to go for scuba diving but had no idea about it. Kindly share the details as in duration, location & etc for convenience. I am in buddy  :top:

safikhan wrote:

Hey..This is Ahmed. I am an expat & wanted to go for scuba diving but had no idea about it. Kindly share the details as in duration, location & etc for convenience. I am in buddy  :top:

Hi Ahmed , r u certified diver?

Count me in

Hi all,

I just finished my open water certificate with a really great instructor in English if people are interested in contact details.  I am keen to join divers when I have the time, hoping to dive twice a month or more.  If anyone plans something please let me know.

Hi everyone , i found some interesting jeddah diving info , listed in the blog below , i will try to contact the 2 or 3 resorts to update the info and i will let you know , hopefully next weekend or the one after we will be making bubbles together :)
jeddah diving info : http://www.jeddahdiving.com/divespots.html
cheers

Good man!
yikes! The font on that site is ridiculous!

yeah i know! :D but the guy really have some good info about dive spots so i guess we have to forgive his bad taste in colors& fonts ! :D

WHOOP WHOOP!!

count me in too ..

Sounds like there could be the makings of a nice little dive group going here.  I'm not local, based in Riyadh, but would love to get a bit of diving in and which ever way I do it I'll have to travel and stay over as there be not a lot of ocean around Riyadh!! if you guys are planning something going forward please let me know.  Oh yes certified - yes!

Cobainz wrote:
safikhan wrote:

Hi Ahmed , r u certified diver?

No me aint a certified diver. Is it a compulsion?

Yes, I'm afraid so Ahmed. You'll need to do an Open Water Course before you can go diving. None of the dive companies would hire you any equipment without a certificate. Sorry.

Count me in!

So that's ten of us? Ok let's gets his thing going. Whoop! Whoop!

Ok guys , we can shore dive from La plague beach next Friday , it's in northern area , Obhor , entrance fees is 100 SAR , gear rental will be around 80-90 SAR.

PM for confirmation and contact details.

Cheers :)

What!?
I'm going camping next weekend.
I'll join you next time.

I am outside of the kingdom on 19 th, please keep me posted in future plans

hey friends,
am going to boat dive on friday 19/12 if anyone is interested let me know.
ladies and families are allowed. :cool:

Hi im a dive master I can go with you guys anytime. And I can help you abbout your problems regarding diving in jeddah

I'm interested! Please provide details In term of schedule, equipments, meeting place, etc.

Thanks,
Mohamed

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not promote your services on the forum. Kindly register in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct