Massage or physiotherapist wanted

Good day All

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a quality certified massage or physiotherapist please.  I need someone who preferably who has worked with sports persons and know Thai massage.
I injured my back and wanted someone who know what they are doing to help me.  I have been to a few places around Mangaf or Fahaheel but the quality is not there. Most of the places they seem to have a standard routine and do not know how to deal with specific injuries or problems. The sauna afterwards is much better than the massage.

Did a search but most of the threads seem to be old. Thanks in advance.

You're at luck my friend. I injured my leg and was looking for the same. I got the number of a Brazilian physiotherapist recommended by a friend of mine. I didn't visit him yet, but I was told that he is very good and works with athletes in Kuwait. Send me a message if you're interested.

Good day All Again

Bringing up this again as I try to (actively) deny aging and the efects on the body. Never been so fit (cough cough, cough). 

Anyhow I got a decent physio who lives in Salmiya (thanks to justfedup) but was wondering for if there was anyone else around who can do a good deep tissue massage. Most places only deal with people with problems not those trying to PREVENT problems.  Ideally a traditional Thai massage - hint any THAI persons contact me.

A few (some could be many) years ago, when playing rugby, I had a monthly full body massage which helped in preventing injury and was quite relaxing.  Any sports persons who have regular massages and could recommend someone, ideally south of the 6th ring road.

Thanks
M