I want to settle in Pattaya thailand,

Hello dear friends,
I am from india, i am highly influenced by the land of smiles (thailand)and its lovely people, can i allowed to live with my family in pattaya after buying a small condo apt.? I am very much keen to live the peaceful life of pattaya (thailand) hope to know some informative views ........ Thanks and wishes...
Madan.

Breaking News - Pattaya officially changes name to:

'The Infamous Seaside Resort of Pattaya'

http://seattle99.wordpress.com/2011/07/ … %e2%80%99/

Consider that living full time in Thailand can create a different perspective than a short holiday stay.

Be careful before moving the entire family here.

I think this portion of police order covers what you want to know as stated in your post.

2.5 In the case of an investment:
Permission will be granted for a period of not more than 1 year at a time.

B. In case of an investment of not less than 10 million baht.
(1) The alien has obtained a temporary visa (NON-IM)
(2) Proof of money transfer to Thailand of not less than 10 million baht.
(3) Proof of investment to purchase or rent for a period not less than 3 years of unit in a condominium from an agency or government agency concerned at a price of not less than 10 million baht.
(4) Proof of investment in the form of a fixed deposit of not less than 10 million baht with a bank registered in Thailand with Thai shareholders comprising more than 50% of its shareholders.
(5) Proof of investment to purchase government or state enterprise bonds with a value of not less than 10 million baht or
(6) Proof of combined investments as set out in clauses (3),(4)
Or (5) having a total value of not less than 10 million baht.

Hello dear friends I am from India I want to settle in pattaya thailand pls give me suggest how to settle in pattaya

khushpat wrote:

Hello dear friends I am from India I want to settle in pattaya thailand pls give me suggest how to settle in pattaya

How about reading the post above yours, also use theirs forum and search for a lot of informations in the various threads.

For sure you then can be more specific with your questions and people can advice you more.

lol 100's of 1000's of tourists dream of living and working in thailand; including pattaya.  but its not gonna happen unless you can perform some kinda job a thai can't do ( rare ).  second, generally speaking thailand culture has been patient and welcoming of indians for the past 30 years or ( look at the tailor shops and restaurants ) - yet indians are called "guests" in thailand - meaning they should leave at some point or another.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Pattaya is not a peaceful place and it doesnt represent Thailand at all.

Public transport ( incl flights ) are very affordable in Thailand and hotels range from $5 to $100.

Therefore i suggest you take a trip across the country incl the islands; so as to have a better opinion of whats available in terms of life style and comfort around the country.