How to write out an invitation letter to invite a foreigner to Algeria

Hi friends

I am visiting Algeria soon. I am in the process of applying a visa. According to Algerian Embassy in Jakarta they need a letter of invitation from my friend in Algeria.

How to advice my Algerian friend on how to write out a letter? What are the contents the Algerian Embassy is looking for? And which Authority in Algeria to support my friends letter, can she do it in Algerian Police station?

If so do they have a standard form to fill up? I am confused

Salam alaikoum Brother,

There are two option, hand writing one or the ready template at the local municipality or City hall.
Please feel free to contact me if you require further information

Hi,

My host in Algeria lives in Bouira and plans to send me an invitation soon. Do you know in what language the invitation should be written and what should be included?

Hi Dear,

It is preferable to be written in french, the letter should be addressed to the Algerian Embassy, consular section, it should include all his details ( full, name, address, Tel) and then he should mention the person he is willing to invite ( full Name, date of Birth, Nationality  and most important the Period
Sign it and all should be good

Does the letter have to be notarized at his town hall?
Cash he send it to me through email, or does it have to be mailed from Algeria to the US?

Thank you so much for all of your help.

Hi There,
He has to notarize it in the Local City hall and send it by post or international courrier

Thank you.

JUST A REMINDER ABOUT LETTERS OF INVITATION

Don't forget that in most countries the ONLY people that can issue a Letter of Invitation for visa purposes must either be a citizen of that country or at the very least hold Permanent Resident Status. Immigrations authorities worldwide will examine such letters for clear proof that a family relationship, long-term close friendship, or employer/employee relationship exists between the writer and "invitee". If such a relationship cannot be established clearly usually the visa will be denied.

There are also several very serious legal and financial responsibilities that go along with the letter. The writer becomes responsible to guarantee that the "invitee" will actually leave the country when the visa stay expires. Also the writer assumes responsibility for the financial sufficiency of the "invitee" for the duration of their stay, so that under no circumstances would the "invitee" require public assistance of any kind.

Any false Letter of Invitation, or one that contains false or misleading information or omitting information that is important or relevant to the granting of a visa will not only lead to the visa being denied, but will generally result in serious criminal charges as well.

Offering to sell, or to purchase a Letter of Invitation for immigration purposes is a crime, it is Immigration Fraud and will result in serious penalties.

Cheers,
James          Expat-blog Experts Team

you need one letter from chamber of commerce you pay fees two place and after you get this letter
if you need i can arrange you

Hi. I need help too with an invitation letter as well from a friend in Algeria. Please please help me as soon as possible

Hello omayraasad,

This is an old thread, it would be best if you create a new discussion on the Algeria forum for your request  :top:

Alexia
Expat.com Team