How to make friends in Angola

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals and other expats) when you're living in Angola :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Angola??

Thanks in advance for your participation

Angolans are very friendly people 3 ways i think you can get better acquainted are:

1. Take a keen interest to learn their language and culture.
2. Be friendly and courteous your self and always remember you are a guest of the Angolans.
3. Stop bragging about how things are done back home

Amen to that :-)

Hi there. I'm portuguese and i've arrived at Luanda in January. I would like to met other international expats. Is there any club? Thanks

hello to every one

amigos and amigas, i am IMRAN, and i am new to Luana, Angola, its about 55 days that i am over here, but believe me, i am in Coquiros, and i have spended about 34 days without electricity in my building. oh at this time Luanda is just like hell to me.

i am planned to live over here for aroung three years, but but but what to do.

how to make friends in Luanda, all it needs is your confidence. specially to make a freind from the white ones needs that and just one thing more u must speak purtugees.

am i right ann?

Hi, how are u doing, are u still in Lobito, now I have to traveling between Luanda and Benguela, wanna to know more friends. Best wishes!:)

looking to make new friends in angola

Hello motalmen -> I guess a longer introduction might help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

ola

I also wana make angola friends,hope send msg to me

I'm a nigeria and has always luv 2 make a friend 4rm Angola. Look forward to meeting one.
Ciao ciao!
Dontress

hi crossing border lines

crossing border lines

HI, IM IN LUANDA, lets b friends.

facebook.com/helton.munish
[email protected]
945 700658

@ pabl0 > Welcome to Expat.com.

A small introduction will be the most welcome, it will help the other members to know more about you.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hallo I am Ivy and looking to meet a guy from Angola. I am south african and residing in durban

My email ad is [email protected]

Hi friend.
I am Indian and planning to visit Luanda Angola for Business visit. I may stay for 15 days in the month of June 14. I would like to make local friend who can guide me for as a translator and also a friend.  I am also looking for stay for 15 days.If any one have spare space, can guide me.

Hi how are you

Hi I am fine. please forward me your contact detail on [email protected] or call me on cell no.+919426001753. Mukund Dhorajiya

Hi,am from kenya.if thy is any one want to be my friend u can tell me on +254 715551090/ +256 705323246  or ths on email me on [email protected] love you all :cheers:

Hi every one
I belive we come to this life once and we must enjoy it the right way,
Luanda has many nice places cool wild new
Looking forward to meet new expact  ;)

I am in Luanda. I want to meet some expat before going back to Nigeria.
Ify sent

The Angolan people is a very welcoming people so there is no much problem in making new friends. one of the ways to make new friends is to ask a co-worker who is a national, to present their friends.

Hola! Espero que tengas suerte y puedas hacer amigos en Luanda. Yo planeo vivir en Angooa en 2016; ahora estoy en Uruguay, así que tengo un año entero por delante para hacer amigos por este medio. :-)

@ elisaperezbalcon > Can you please post in english on this english speaking forum?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

I am from Angola but I have lived in London for 8 years but I love my country. I lived 12 years in Lisbon and I moved to London. But the end of this year I will be back at home to start a new in Angola and I am looking for a friends.  I am a single mum and my daughter is 25 and I would like to find a good and honest friend. Also someone to give affect, sex, love, dialogue and respect. I did some profissional courses in the colleague as: Esol, IT, Employability and  Personal Development, International Cooker and Chef. I hope when I be there a find a good man for serious relationship.

Thanks. Am planning to come to Angola later in the year. I wish to establish contacts/friends. My work is building designs, actual building work and project management. I would appreciate your reply. Many thanks.

hello my friends
am called Kassim
from heart of Africa exactly in small country but which good "Rwanda"
so am here try to get friends from Angola
bcz I wanna be there in September
but I don't have any body there
which means  I wanna go somewhere I have no communication with someone else
but becse of the way I like Angola
i'll be there if God wishes !
someone whose's heart is willing of help me
can contact me
still young boy but wanna travel

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hello. I would like to visit Angola during the month of September. I would like to make friends so that I would be easier for me to know places.

I am siddiq fudda, living in Luanda, Angola for the past 15 years as a permanent resident of this country.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum.

looking to make new friends in Angola

HI,

I am siddiq fudda, living in Luanda, Angola for the past 15 years,

REgards
Siddiq

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the forum.

Hi,
My name is Elcy, a Namibian lady. Currently in Namibia/ Windhoek and I am looking to have friends from Angola.
Thanks

Angolans are extremely warm, friendly and receptive people. The key to making more friends than you can possibly fit into your daily schedule is learning at least enough Portuguese to carry on a reasonable conversation with them. The language is really not that difficult to learn, especially if any of you have previous experience in Spanish or any of the other romance languages.

I learned Portuguese back in Canada in 2001, before coming to Brazil in January 2002, where I've been living permanently since. Because of my previous experience with the French language (which I was terrible at in school) I picked up Portuguese very quickly, because now at the age of 51 it made sense (much more than the French did when I was younger). Portuguese is now the 5th most widely spoken language in the world with around 215 million speakers. In fact, it is now more widely spoken than French, German and Italian. English has dropped from the second most widely spoken language to No. 3 in recent years and has been surpassed by Spanish which took over second place.

I read, write and speak Portuguese better than about 80 percent of Brazilians who were born and raised with the language. I even do complex ENG <>PORT translations so I can speak with relative authority on this issue. You will never regret learning the language, trust me.

For those of you who are struggling then please have a look at my posting on the Brazil Forum LEARN OVER A THOUSAND PORTUGUESE WORDS IN A FEW MINUTES it is full of tips and tricks that will help you greatly in the learning process. I'm sure you'll really find it quite useful.

Cheers,
James     Expat-blog Experts Team

Hello..I'm from  Angola. ...I would like to  meet new people.

I am  Michael  , i want to have one friend, in Namibia!

l will like to meet men and women from 45 /55 years of age,christians and God fearing ones,

Hi there,
From my experience the best way to make friends here is going out on fridays or saturdays night to restaurants, bars and clubs in Luanda or spending a weekend on Mussulo island. There's also a daily afternoon sports meeting on the beach right opposite to clubs Tweenty and Dclub on Ilha.

hello im new to angola looking meet some cool people..