Looking for friends to hang out with too - Another one :D

Hi there !

I'm French and I'm 23 y-o.
I arrived 2 weeks ago, but I'm a bit lost in the street and so, just know how to go to my work and come back to my home.
I'm a 2D CG Designer, love graphic design, singing, hang out, cooking, chating about philosophy and psychology (true one, about concepts, books, neuroscience you know.
I'm not a boring girl, I swear :D I just like to know many things like this haha)

I'm not very good in english, especially to speak. I started to learn it 3 years ago by myself and I'm a bit shy :)
But I will improve this.

I want to make new friends and discovered the city after my work and at the end of the week :)

I love travelling around the world, well, 6months ago I was in New Zealand for exemple (that's why Ho Chi Minh looks to me as a bit contained after big natural open spaces with nobody inside ^^")

I hope find some kind people soon.

See you !

Just visited your website and really like your designs  ;)

Hi nice girl
I'm Hoa Nguyen, i work for Banking, I'm sociable, very friendly, like made friends, but i just free on  weekend,....!
Pls send sms to me : 093.822.5007

Salut Noumeny,

Tout comme toi, je suis arrive à Saigon il y'a quelques semaines à peine. J'ai commencé à me constituer un groupe d'amis multiculturel mais, comme tu dois le savoir, plus on est de fous, plus on rit ! Si ça te tente, on peut se faire une petite sortie dans les jours qui suivent !

Nicolas

@ Nicolas > In english please ;)

Hi,
I wish to have friend hang out for a coffee
Please drop me a sms via 0903972754

how about swimming in teh weekend? we are a swimming club and everybody can sepak English. You can play sport and improve your english with locals. that club is also organized by a French female but now she moved to New Zealand with her partner. Message me if you are interested in ^^

Hi Noumenie, I'm also new to Saigon. Sp let's meet and hangout sometime. my skype: epishan

Sergey

A lot of the people on this blog are not expats, but you can find expats in a lot of the bars in the backpack district and also in the bars East of Ben Thanh. If you would like more specifics, send me a PM and I will text you next time I meet up with friends.

Hi Noumenie! Wish you have great time in VN. I think you should study Vietnamese, that will help you more in understanding Viet Nam!

Hiiii! I m Italian and arrived three weeks ago in HCMC, I m a bit confuse here! What do you do here? I'm doing a stage!

Hum, I'm Faculty of Foreign Language student, I can help you guys for place to go, to do, to eat. Ask me where you would like to go and I will show you which is the best in Saigon.

Hi :) I'm nina. 24 years old. I'm full Japanese but I was born and raised in Australia. I'm also looking for friends to hang out with! Mail me at [email protected] if you're interested :))

Oh my, a lot of answers and people looking for friends like me :D

Well... I had a pretty rubella, now, it's quite better ^^ "

As a result, I am not in a good rhythm to be able to go out, just the weekends I guess

Thank you littlegirl to have taken time to look at my creations, it is kind :D

I use Skype only for the work, sorry :)
And, you are not afraid, all of you, to share your phone numbers ? :/
I don't know if there are swindles or fishing in Vietnam on mobiles, don't we have to take care ?

Kientrung, swimming pool is forbidden for me (I don't know how to swing/scared about water/ears infection) but the idea can certainly interest a lot of people, you should making a full subject about if ? :D

I don't want " buddies from bars " with whom I only get drunk, but people with whom I can be connected, a friendship you know ;)
Being a girl, I think this is the worst thing I have to do (experiences speak).

At my office, vietnameses people teach us some words, and in exchange, we teach french. This is very cool :) Everyone is a good teacher.

I have to go to sleep now, my medicine orders it to me ;)
I hope I have answered a little for each !

Cheers

I have a spider bite piercing too!! Noumenie

Hi,
I've started to learn French exactly 3 years ago. I'm still a senior student majoring in English.
et oui, je peux parler aussi vietnamien! c'est plaisir de vous connaitre. je pense que ce serait awesome que nous pourions sortir quelque fois et nous echange information.
pardon mon francais! :>
merci.

I'm a designer too, but have bad skill. I love to hang out, listen music, walk on street and enjoy foods street. I'm vietnamese girl. Contact me: 0935.75.75.30 if you like to make more friend to hang out with. And one more thing, my english is so bad too. So, we can talk together without the shy. :D:D

I love swim. Can i join with your group?

hello
how are you

liked your advert
and would be great to hang out in Hcmc
are you still there

ANdy

I would like to hang out with u too!

Bonjour. I am Hoan, i working in a bank in  Hanoi. I usually have free time at weekend, if you have chance to Hanoi, I will show you around. My  mobile: 0919 053 069. :)

yes, of course.
The swimming class is held every Sunday(2:30PM-4:30PM) at Nguyen Thi Minh Khai swimming pool at 28 Ngo Thoi Nhiem, District 3.
Salem - 0906096040 / [email protected]

@Burin: sorry for lately reply
yes, of course.
The swimming class is held every Sunday(2:30PM-4:30PM) at Nguyen Thi Minh Khai swimming pool at 28 Ngo Thoi Nhiem, District 3.
Salem - 0906096040 / [email protected]

Hello,

I am vietnamese, a structural engineer and living in Vung Tau city, 120km far from HCMC, Vung Tau is a beautifull beach and you can relax in the end of week, you can call me anywhere in Vung tau for coffee, hang out if possible, we can become friends, please contact to me via my email: [email protected].

Kind Regards,

Call me is Tu.

Hi Noumenie
I'm vietnamese. I'm living district 4. I love traveling . I usually travel with motorbike and my english is not good too. Hehe
I think we can be friends. :)
Have a nice day.
Contact me: viber or phone: 0919948469 (+84 919 948 469)